LG Optimus Black vs. Samsung Galaxy SL
Hi! good day, i would ask which is the best phone?
LG Optimus Black or Samsung Galaxy SL?
I’m so frustrated, im going to buy new phone, but i don’t know which.
My main purpose is GPS navigation for traveling.
Both the LG Optimus Black and the Samsung Galaxy SC-LCD are almost identical to each other in terms of specs, except for few ones.
The Optimus Black is better in some ways:
- thinner body by 1.4mm (9.2mm vs. 10.6mm) and lighter
- IPS LCD has better viewing angles than Super LCD
- slightly more RAM (512MB vs. 478MB)
- better front-facing camera for video calls (2MP vs. 0.3MP)
- has WiFi Direct technology
- has more color options
The Samsung Galaxy S Super LCD is better in the following:
- bigger internal storage (4GB vs. 2GB)
- faster Bluetooth (3.0 vs. 2.1)
- has TV-out
- Adobe Flash 10.1 support
- slightly higher battery capacity (1650mAh vs. 1500mAh)
Lastly, the Galaxy SLCD is a cheaper than the Optimus Black by around Php1,000.
It’s really a close fight but I would give it to the Optimus Black due to its thin and light form factor.