- Samsung Multi-Charging USB Cable
- MRT-3 speed limit down from 60kph to 40kph
- Roccat Skeltr gaming keyboard for smartphone
- #FlashbackFriday: The evolution of headphones
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook announced
- Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ launching with Snapdragon 805
- Xiaomi Mi 3 accessories on sale on August 29
- Mineski to hold “The Gathering” Hearthstone tourney, Php150K worth of prizes at stake
- Samsung adds Box Mini to the Level lineup
- SanDisk Ultra II SSD launched, starts at $80
- Xiaomi Redmi Note Review
- Swing Copters now up for download
- LG announces L Bello and L Fino quad-core smartphones
- Web Find: Mini Metro, a subway strategy game
- Sony’s upcoming peculiar selfie camera
- Spigen releases iPhone 6 4.7″ cases ahead of Apple announcement
- Revamped ASUS Transformer Book T100 lands, priced at Php23,995
- Xiaomi Power Bank now in the PH, starts at Php445
- Intel Core i7-4770K overclocked to 7193.8MHz
- Asus smartwatch to be unveiled at IFA 2014
- LG G3 UX for all future LG smartphones and tablets
- HTC One (M8) for Windows debuts, WP 8.1.1 in tow
- Google releases Photo Sphere Camera for iOS
- Wi-Fi vending machine, a self-service internet hotspot
- Leaked: Actual photos of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Our Top 10 Smartphones below Php15k for 2014
- AMD Radeon R7 SSD now official, starts at $100
- Starmobile Quest Quick Review
- Sony Xperia M2 Aqua – LTE, waterproof, mid-range price
- HTC Butterfly 2 officially announced
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
August 22, 2014
Roccat’s new gaming keyboard concept, the Skeltr, includes a smartphone dock to add better gaming experience.
August 22, 2014
Xiaomi products will surely sell like hotcakes next week. After announcing the local release of the Mi Power Bank, they are on it again with these Mi 3 accessories.
August 21, 2014
The rumored iPhone 6 is scheduled to be announced on September 15 but popular case manufacturers like Spigen have started shipping cases for the iPhone 6 ahead of time. We received 4 different iPhone 6 4.7″ cases last night that gives us better appreciation of the upcoming iPhone.
August 06, 2014
Every now and then we get interesting gadgets to review like the Playground BS-200 Bluetooth Speaker and Playground PF100 which we reviewed recently. As a follow up, we received a new toy from the same brand and this time it’s a smart watch. Check out our quick review of the Playground Smart Watch below.
July 22, 2014
For those times when your cell service provider is not working or when you’re in an area where there’s no coverage, a device called the goTenna keeps you connected by letting you send messages to other goTenna users for free, even if you don’t have a signal or working internet connection.
July 11, 2014
It’s hard to imagine why would anyone want to bring their iPhone 5/5s with them during a deep ocean dive. But if you happen to know a diver who would want to but can’t, then Thanko may have just something that may tickle their fancy.
June 28, 2014
Looks like ASUS is planning to join in on the fun of wearable devices. It’s recently been reported to be working on its own smartwatch that runs on Android Wear – going up against the LG G Watch, Motorola Moto 360, and Samsung Gear Live.
June 28, 2014
June 26, 2014
June 26, 2014
You may have probably heard about Android Wear, and if you have, you most likely know about the LG G Watch and the Moto 360 already. Today, we’re adding Samsung’s Gear Live to that list, plus we’re getting a few more exciting details:
June 17, 2014
From Kickstarter, HYPER by Sanho has successfully developed a flash drive compatible with the new iDevices from Apple that come with the new Lightning connector – the iStick – which will allow easy access of photos, music and other files just by plugging it in with an app; no more syncing.
June 12, 2014
Who needs a phone extension to your super smartphone? Apparently, HTC thinks you will need one so they made the HTC Mini+ — a phone companion to the HTC One.
June 09, 2014
We managed to buy an HTC DotView case last week while we were in Taiwan for the Computex. It was hard to find this case despite the fact that Taiwan is home of HTC.
June 09, 2014
Razer has officially launched their first console-style controller, the Razer Junglecat, made specifically to work with the Apple iPhone 5 and its successor, the iPhone 5S.
May 31, 2014
Another artist-branded headphones fell into our hands to test out, and this time it’s from the renowned DJ Calvin Harris. SOL REPUBLIC is once again the company behind it and based on our previous experience with the gorgeous-looking Deck, we’re anxious to see what this pair of cans have in store for us. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the quick review of the Master Tracks XC.
May 27, 2014
We’ve seen and heard of the two upcoming smart watches from LG and Motorola – the G Watch and Moto 360. They are both powered by Android Wear which is a platform for wearable Android devices. Let’s take a side-by-side look at these two.
May 25, 2014
Always finding yourself looking for data storage to copy files and give away to people? Gigs 2 Go is a pack of USBs that you can easily tear off and use for instances like sharing an important Word file for school projects, PowerPoint presentations for work, and even HD movies for your friends.
May 21, 2014
Google IO is coming next month and there we will be expecting a lot of talk about Android Wear. As early as now however, the Moto 360 has been getting a lot of attention and is now reported to go on sale this July for less than Php15,000.
May 10, 2014
For the ladies, if you’re crazy about makeup then here’s something to look forward to. Take a look at Mink, a personal desktop printer that lets you print your own makeup with your chosen color.
May 09, 2014
As smartphones become more powerful and faster, the need for extra battery juice becomes bigger. Powerbanks with 1k to 3k are a thing of the past and the average ones starts at 5,000mAh.
April 25, 2014
JUMPR isn’t like any other external battery you’ve seen on store shelves as it can charge your smartphones and at the same time revive your car’s dead battery in minutes – it even has a built-in LED flashlight to show that it means serious business.
April 22, 2014
LG has just unveiled that their Android Wear-powered G Watch will also come in Champagne Gold upon release.
April 09, 2014
Sony has just launched its Lifelog app for the Xperia Z2, that works in tandem with the Sony SmartBand SWR10, so you can view information about your communications, entertainment, and physical activities on your smartphone.