- Apple iPhone 6 event will be on September 9
- Samsung Gear Circle, companion-necklace to the Note 4?
- Google’s Project Wing is a Drone Delivery Program
- Xiaomi Redmi 1s lands locally, priced at Php5,599
- PowerColor intros Radeon R9 285 TurboDuo OC
- Olympus PEN Lite E-PL7 announced, selfie features in tow
- Samsung Gear S with 3G connectivity officially announced
- Acer Liquid Jade lands, priced at Php14,990
- LG G Watch R officially announced
- Acer launches Liquid X1 for Php19,990
- ASUS teases the upcoming ZenWatch
- Intel XMM 6255 is the world’s smallest standalone 3G Modem
- HP recalls certain laptop power cords due to fire risk
- LG announces a new laser focus assisted smartphone
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 Quick Review
- Casio unveils EXILIM EX-FR10 Split Camera
- ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE lands in Singapore, sells for under Php11K
- Nexus 9 to run on 192-core NVidia Tegra K1
- Globe sets up Filtering System against Spam/Scam texts
- 10 cool gadgets that you can buy from CD-R King
- Google teams up with RockChip for Project Ara SOC
- Oppo N1 mini gets priced at Php19,990
- Seagate announces World’s First 8TB 3.5-inch Hard Drive
- Huawei Ascend P7 takes on iPhone 6 with sapphire screen
- Instagram outs Hyperlapse app of iOS
- Limited edition Cherry Mobile Cosmos One selling ONLY on August 30
- HTC Desire 510 officially announced, quad-core with LTE
- Android One smartphones might be released next week
- Pokkén Tournament: Pokémon meets Tekken
- SKK Mobile X4 unveiled, an Oppo N1 look-a-like for less
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
August 29, 2014
August 25, 2014
These new set of photos of the iPhone 6 photographed together with the iPhone 5S has completely unmasked any remaining mystery as to the look and design of Apple’s new iPhone.
August 24, 2014
Noticing your iPhone 5‘s battery to be all juiced out faster than before? It might be one of the units that Apple is willing to fix as part of their battery replacement program.
August 23, 2014
Apple’s next phone is going to be announced soon, and a lot of people already know what it’s going to look like as the iPhone 6‘s design is probably one of the worst kept secrets ever. However, the designs look pretty inconsistent across leaks, and at the same time, it’s surely not final as the labels aren’t even in most images.
August 20, 2014
July 30, 2014
Although Apple has not officially announced its upcoming handset, which is presumably called the iPhone 6, luxury design firm that goes by the name of Brikk is now accepting pre-orders for a custom-built Apple iPhone 6 which either has 24K Gold or Platinum exterior.
July 30, 2014
Apple has unveiled a new set of Macbook Pro with Retina Display which features revamped processor, as well as increased RAM, whilst maintaining the same price tag.
July 20, 2014
Nearly a year and a half after its official announcement, Apple has finally made the 2-step verification available to 59 countries including Philippines.
July 14, 2014
Online retailer Amazon Japan reveals some interesting information for the iPhone 6, giving us a sort of unofficial confirmation at some of the rumored details on the hotly-anticipated smartphone from Apple. Amazon posted on their website the dimensions, availability, and other physical specs of the device.
July 11, 2014
It’s hard to imagine why would anyone want to bring their iPhone 5/5s with them during a deep ocean dive. But if you happen to know a diver who would want to but can’t, then Thanko may have just something that may tickle their fancy.
July 11, 2014
The iPhone 6, based from the renderings and mock-ups we’ve seen, is likely to sport an all-aluminum rear shell with its display made of tough sapphire glass. Well Apple has just been granted a patent that will enable the company to make an all-glass housing for its wide range of devices. Could this give the company its needed edge over other brands?
July 08, 2014
Apple has not made any significant upgrades on the iPod Touch since the company unveiled the iPod Touch 5th Gen back in September 2012. Recently though, the Cupertino-based firm has quietly added a 5MP iSight camera on the back of the 16GB version of the iPod Touch 5th Gen which was noticeably missing on the first model.
Foxconn, one of the biggest partners of Apple in manufacturing its devices, announces that it will slowly veer away from using manual labor and instead make use of robots or “Foxbots” as they call it to help in the assembly of the iPhone 6.
After being reported that Apple’s iPhone 6 will arrive during the last week of September, new information has emerged saying that we could be seeing it as early as the first week of said month. It would then be available for delivery a little more than a week after its launch.
July 04, 2014
Do you happen to be looking for a new job at a good company? Are you particularly skilled in brewing coffee? If so, this may be your best chance to land a gig at Apple! The Cupertino-based company is currently looking for an iCup Technician that basically brews coffee for its employees.
July 01, 2014
June 28, 2014
Earlier this month, Apple announced the upcoming version of their operating system, OS X Yosemite, during this year’s WWDC. And with it comes the sad news that the company’s “pro” photo-editing suite called Aperture will no longer receive updates.
June 26, 2014
During the recently-concluded I/O conference, Google somehow retaliated back at Apple after they insulted them earlier this month saying, “Android dominates the market in malware”. To which Google said that what they’re doing now isn’t new at all and has already been done by Android years ago.
June 24, 2014
If you’ve been holding off on upgrading to the latest version of iOS because you’ll lose your Jailbreak stuff, well fret no more because a team of Chinese devs have released a software that can Jailbreak (untethered) supported iDevices running on iOS 7.1 and/or 7.1.1. Head past the break for a quick tutorial on how you can do it.
June 24, 2014
June 17, 2014
From Kickstarter, HYPER by Sanho has successfully developed a flash drive compatible with the new iDevices from Apple that come with the new Lightning connector – the iStick – which will allow easy access of photos, music and other files just by plugging it in with an app; no more syncing.
June 17, 2014
Yesterday, we received an email from a local PR firm announcing the availability of Apple Certified Pre-owned iPhone 5 in the country.
June 15, 2014
Actual photos of what could be the upcoming Apple iPhone 6 has emerged and shows two display sizes — a 4.7 inch variant and a bigger 5.5 inch variant.
June 09, 2014
Razer has officially launched their first console-style controller, the Razer Junglecat, made specifically to work with the Apple iPhone 5 and its successor, the iPhone 5S.