- Microsoft announces the Lumia 640 and 640 XL
- Sony launches the super thin Xperia Z4 Tablet
- SanDisk officially outs world’s highest capacity microSD card
- Sony Xperia M4 Aqua: 64-bit octa-core, LTE, waterproof
- Xiaomi announces the Yi Sport Camera
- Cherry Mobile to unveil Alpha Neon and Alpha View
- Huawei Watch: Huawei’s first smartwatch w/ Android Wear
- Huawei MediaPad X2: 7-inch, octa-core, dual-SIM LTE
- Cherry Mobile to reveal new Windows devices at MWC 2015
- Acer outs Liquid Jade Z, Liquid Z220 and Liquid Z520
- ZTE launches Grand S3, scans the eyes to unlock screen
- Acer embraces Windows with the Liquid M220 smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Samsung Galaxy S6: spec comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs HTC One M9: spec comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S6 will come in dual-SIM for PH
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S6 hands-on, first impressions
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S6 Edge, curves both sides!
- Samsung Galaxy S6 now official!
- HTC Vive VR headset brings Virtual Reality to your homes
- HTC Grip might be your next fitness tracker
- HTC One M9 officially unveiled
- Are 4K UHD TVs becoming mainstream?
- MyPhone Rio Craze 3G shows up at Lazada, now available for Php2,599
- Panasonic Eluga U2 unveiled; affordable 64-bit Lollipop smartphone
- O+ 8.38 Announced; Budget Quad-Core under Php3.5K
- PhotoMath now available on Android
- Sol Republic Amps In-Ear Headphones Review
- Starmobile Engage 10 Pro: Windows 8.1 laptop/tablet
- NSFW: Pornhub jumps into wearables with Wankband
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
February 24, 2015
February 08, 2015
Last week, we attended the LG InnoFest Asia 2015 in Kota Kinabalu which is an annual roadshow for LG to showcase its new line of smart home appliances and entertainment system. Among the line-up, a huge 105-inch 4K OLED Curved UHDTV took the center stage.
February 03, 2015
Samsung Mobile has announced that its next Samsung Galaxy flagship smartphone will be unveiled on March 1 ahead of Mobile World Congress 2015.
December 09, 2014
Techbox Philippines, a retail chain that offers original handsets, tablets, and accessories, has announced that it will have its Mega Gadgets Sale on December 12 to 15.
November 15, 2014
Dubbed as “the largest gaming convention to happen in the Philippines”, Smart GameX and Smart Communications, together with the event head organizer Joebert Yu, will be hosting this year’s Electronic Sports and Gaming Summit or commonly known as ESGS 2014.
October 29, 2014
We’re covering the Oppo launch of the N3 and the R5 here at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore where close to 1,500 media and bloggers from 15 countries converge to witness the unveiling of Oppo’s new devices. Check below for our live blog coverage.
October 08, 2014
Our week-long trip to the Netherlands brought us to the homeland of Philips and showed us the roots of Dutch technology and innovation.
October 01, 2014
Earlier this week, we flew to The Netherlands to attend the Philips Innovation Experience 2014 in Eindhoven, Netherlands along with close to 90 global media.
September 29, 2014
Technology website Yugatech and Podcast website Geeky Nights will host their first electronic bazaar, the Gadget District, at this holiday season’s Trendsetter’s Bazaar, a comprehensive offering with trendy finds in fashion, lifestyle and electronics.
September 11, 2014
In line with its effort to further enrich the overall buying experience of their patrons, Sony Philippines has formally opened the new Sony Centre at the Building B of SM Megamall.
September 10, 2014
Apple had a lot of announcements today, relevant to consumers, journalists, developers and people in the industry altogether. With that said, we summarize the whole event into 7 things – 7 things you need to know about Apple’s September event 2014.
September 03, 2014
BERLIN, Germany – In less than four hours Samsung is scheduled to unveil its next phablet the Galaxy Note 4 at simultaneous events in New York, Beijing and here at the Berlin Tempodrom.
August 21, 2014
As Hearthstone’s popularity in the local gaming scene increases rapidly as day goes by, it only make sense for Mineski to tap into the success of this relatively new TCG and host one of the biggest local HS tournament to date called “The Gathering” with a prize pool amounting to Php150,00!
June 26, 2014
Google I/O tackled a lot of things this year, all mostly composed of Android, be it in your pocket, your bag, your wrist, your living room or even your car. With all of our coverage from last night, we took the pleasure of compiling all the relevant details from the huge event for everyone right here.
June 13, 2014
June 09, 2014
Over lunch today Xiaomi VP for Global Hugo Barra (a former Google exec) presented their MI line-up to us and explained the preparations they’ve made for the consumer launch of Mi smartphones in the Philippines.
June 08, 2014
Yamaha Motor Philippines recently launched the 2014 Yamaha International Motor Show with a bang last June 4, 2014.
April 21, 2014
Local mobile brand, DTC, will hold a smartphone Inventory Madness Sale starting tomorrow, offering discounts of up to 30% on selected Android devices from the company’s fourth wave series.
April 04, 2014
Taking place in San Francisco, Apple is gathering all developers once again for an event this upcoming mid 2014, June – their Worldwide Developers Conference, where they usually highlight and announce new Macs, MacBooks, operating systems such as OS X and iOS and of course, apps.
February 25, 2014
Over a week ago, LG announced its next-generation phablet, the LG G Pro 2. This 5.9-inch beast of a smartphone combines the best design and features of the G2 with the size and functionality of G Pro together with a built-in antenna (perhaps for the Korean market).
February 25, 2014
One of the more packed booths here at MWC in Barcelona is the one by Sony. yesterday, they announced the new generation Xperia Z2 and the Xperia Z2 tablet. We went and checked out the Z2 looked like.
February 25, 2014
Huawei announced a number of interesting smartphones and tablet during MWC here in Barcelona so we checked out their booth to see what all the fuss is about that MediaPad X1 everyone is talking about.
February 25, 2014
Here in MWC Barcelona, all sorts of mobile handset manufacturers show their latest hardware. Among them is LG which is showcasing their very own mini — the LG G2 Mini.
February 04, 2014
Samsung has just posted on their Twitter an invitation for their Unpacked event on February 24 at Barcelona, Spain. Following the rumors of an early launch and having a promising ‘5’ on the invite – we can only say that there is a high possibility of seeing the Samsung Galaxy S5 before the month ends.
January 15, 2014
For about 4 years now, Ford Motors invite selected bloggers from around the globe to attend and visit the North American International Auto Show. This year, the number has grown to over 120 bloggers from 12 different countries.