- Is this the Sony Z3 Tablet Compact and new smartwatch?
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 vs. THL T6s
- Court of Appeals stops refund order of NTC
- iPhone 6 prematurely announced by China Telecom
- Gionee Elife E7 Mini lands locally, rotating camera in tow
- Huawei Ascend P7 now on Globe, free at Plan 1299
- AMD launches Radeon R9 285, priced at $249
- Top 5 Crazy Filipino Gadget Buying Habits
- THL T6S is a quad-core phablet with KitKat for Php3,999
- Apple offers to replace your iPhone 5 battery for free
- BDO ATMs, services to undergo maintenance on Monday (11:30pm) until Tuesday (6:30am)
- G.Skill outs Ripjaws 4 Series DDR4 RAM
- SKK makes Phoenix X1 cheapest octa-core at Php5,499
- SoftBank’s Japanese style ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- MRT-3 suspended due to communications breakdown
- BlackBerry Passport’s specs get detailed
- Samsung shows Galaxy Note 4 teaser
- Here’s a look at the iPhone 6 before announcement
- Samsung Galaxy S5 takes the Ice Bucket Challenge, calls out other flagship rivals
- SKK Mobile Phoenix X1 teased with sub-Php6K price tag
- Xiaomi PH wants you to build a Php 7k smartphone
- Is 5G technology really here?
- Business Mirror owner named chairman of RPN 9
- Moto X+1 press photos leak
- Wondershare PDF Editor, the all-in-one easy-to-use PDF solution
- Starmobile drops prices and offers freebies on 9 Androids
- Windows 9 to be unveiled on September 30?
- Nokia X2 Dual SIM arrives locally for Php6,990
- Android “L” UI compared against MIUI 6 on Xiaomi Mi 4
- Samsung Multi-Charging USB Cable
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
July 18, 2014
July 09, 2014
Since Microsoft bought Nokia some time ago, a lot of people have been asking – what will happen to Nokia? Well, apparently new images of an alleged Lumia 830 show that the device is still branded by Nokia, but it has “by Microsoft” next to it now.
May 25, 2014
One of the promises coming to Windows Phone 8.1 update is a built-in file manager. Though, current users of WP8.1 do not see this feature on their Windows-powered smartphone. According to an admin reply via forum, this feature will be known as “Files.”
May 25, 2014
Microsoft is pushing its operating system to more devices by it making cheaper for OEMs. A new version of Windows 8.1 is coming to devices at Computex 2014 dubbed as Windows 8.1 with Bing.
May 21, 2014
Holding an event in New York City, Microsoft has announced the next step forward for Surface which is the Surface Pro 3, boasting to be lighter, thinner, louder and in a lot of ways better with a Core i7 CPU inside without much compromise.
April 17, 2014
Roughly the same time last year, we’ve reported that Microsoft will officially pull the plug on Windows XP. And just as the software giant was about to bid its ageing platform one final farewell, the Redmond-based firm tipped its hat to Charles O’Rear who, in some ways, became an integral part of WinXP.
April 09, 2014
In addition to Microsoft ending support for Windows XP today, the company in turn has made official its latest Windows 8.1 Update 1 that users can now begin downloading. Microsoft calls this update ‘mandatory’ for all users of Windows 8.1.
April 08, 2014
Microsoft has announced a new version of Skype created specifically for use within a studio environment – the Skype TX.
April 04, 2014
Microsoft’s Windows Phone has already faced a lot of updates since its launch, most of it fast through Nokia. Now, a new update arrives and it is packing a lot of due changes. Check on our list of major changes in Microsoft’s latest software update down below; enter Windows Phone 8.1.
March 28, 2014
Along with the release of Office for iPad, Microsoft is now making Office Mobile free on the iPhone and Android smartphones.
March 28, 2014
Microsoft has just announced that its popular productivity suite, Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), is now available for the iPad.
March 04, 2014
In addition to a number of new features that the software giant is planning to include on the Windows Phone 8.1 update, Microsoft is gearing to launch their very own personal assistant called Cortana and the folks over at The Verge got an early preview of Siri’s upcoming rival in action.
January 24, 2014
Are you a child of the 90s? If your answer is yes then you can certainly relate to Microsoft’s video advert for the Internet Explorer which depicts what it’s like in the 90s.
November 07, 2013
Internet Explorer, the world’s most popular browser to download another browser, gets an anime-inspired treatment for its new ad.
October 18, 2013
Microsoft has finally rolled out the Windows 8.1 update today, introducing more features and functionalities to the the popular operating system.
September 23, 2013
September 23, 2013
September 03, 2013
Some might have seen it coming, some might have not. For 2 and a half years, Microsoft and Nokia had a partnership for pushing forward Windows Phone, and now it seems like that is coming to an end – the Redmond company finally buying Nokia for $7.2 billion.
August 27, 2013
Company executives come and go, and as with the case of Microsoft’s CEO Steve Ballmer, the retirement is slightly unexpected or too early. Ballmer has been at the helm of Microsoft for the last 13 years and has made a lot of changes for Microsoft.
August 15, 2013
Just a few months after its Preview version was released, Microsoft is now set to roll out the Windows 8.1 update to devices currently running on Windows 8 starting at 12:00am on October 18th in New Zealand or 8:00pm on October 17th local time.
August 07, 2013
The Windows Phone 8 platform has always been criticized for not having too many apps on its marketplace, or at least not all the popular apps are there. In any case, Microsoft is looking to address this through their free web-based developer tool dubbed as the Windows Phone App Studio.
June 06, 2013
Microsoft has uploaded a video on YouTube showing the highlights of what to expect in Windows 8.1 which is coming later this year as a free update for Windows 8 customers.
May 22, 2013
Microsoft has finally pulled down the curtain on their next-generation gaming console. Aptly named the XBox One, the set up combines entertainment, gaming, TV and movies into one device.
May 03, 2013
Microsoft introduced the Surface Pro to make a compelling case for Windows 8 and for the longest time, Windows was left behind the growing market of Android and iOS tablets. Microsoft’s counter is the Surface Pro. Check out the full review below if they hit the target right in the head.
April 30, 2013
Microsoft has recently rolled out its preview version of Skype for Outlook.com, allowing you to make Skype calls directly from the website.