- 10 cool non-tech products that Xiaomi is selling in China
- Here’s how to delete the U2 album you didn’t wish for
- Microsoft’s ‘Windows 9′ event on September 30
- TAGAI Alpha & Beta: Driving Eyewear You Will Want
- Victorinox INOX lands locally, priced at Php27,500
- What to expect when Android One arrives in Philippines
- ASUS, HTC, Lenovo working with Google for Android One
- Panasonic takes on the Galaxy K Zoom with Lumix CM1
- Microsoft to buy Minecraft for $2.5 billion
- Samsung outs NX1 interchangeable lens camera
- Will you pay $999 to shoot 4K videos on your iPhone 5S?
- Android One devices now official, to be available in PH
- ASUS Transformer Book T200 lands, priced at Php24,984
- Ten incoming ‘phablets’ to watch out for in the PH
- iPhone 6 already out of stock from pre-orders
- Winners: Lazada-YugaTech Xiaomi Giveaways
- First Android One device leaks, priced at Php5K
- PowerPole gives your GoPro extra reach, extends its battery too
- ADATA launches XPG V3 DDR3 3100MHz RAM
- Nikon CoolPix S6900, a selfie-friendly digicam for £199
- Video Recap: This Week’s Top Tech (Week #1)
- Nikon D750 launched, FX format camera for $2,300
- New Valenzuela School of Mathematics and Science Campus opens
- Solon wants to suspend Helmet Law to fight crimes
- Grand Theft Auto V coming to consoles on November; PC version delayed until 2015
- Skk Mobile V2 takes the Rear Key from LG G2
- Acer Aspire Switch 10 now on Smart Bro Gadget Plus Plan 1299
- Smart Bro offers Acer C720 Chromebook under Plan 999
- Microsoft revitalizes XBox 360 with new edition bundles, colors
- Acer’s Selfie Hat, a sombrero with a dangling tablet
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
September 13, 2014
Microsoft may be taking on the XBox One as its new flagship gaming console, but that didn’t stop the Redmond giant from releasing a new version of its predecessor that’s still active in the gaming scene for nine years and running.
July 18, 2014
July 09, 2014
Since Microsoft bought Nokia some time ago, a lot of people have been asking – what will happen to Nokia? Well, apparently new images of an alleged Lumia 830 show that the device is still branded by Nokia, but it has “by Microsoft” next to it now.
May 25, 2014
One of the promises coming to Windows Phone 8.1 update is a built-in file manager. Though, current users of WP8.1 do not see this feature on their Windows-powered smartphone. According to an admin reply via forum, this feature will be known as “Files.”
May 25, 2014
Microsoft is pushing its operating system to more devices by it making cheaper for OEMs. A new version of Windows 8.1 is coming to devices at Computex 2014 dubbed as Windows 8.1 with Bing.
May 21, 2014
Holding an event in New York City, Microsoft has announced the next step forward for Surface which is the Surface Pro 3, boasting to be lighter, thinner, louder and in a lot of ways better with a Core i7 CPU inside without much compromise.
April 17, 2014
Roughly the same time last year, we’ve reported that Microsoft will officially pull the plug on Windows XP. And just as the software giant was about to bid its ageing platform one final farewell, the Redmond-based firm tipped its hat to Charles O’Rear who, in some ways, became an integral part of WinXP.
April 09, 2014
In addition to Microsoft ending support for Windows XP today, the company in turn has made official its latest Windows 8.1 Update 1 that users can now begin downloading. Microsoft calls this update ‘mandatory’ for all users of Windows 8.1.
April 08, 2014
Microsoft has announced a new version of Skype created specifically for use within a studio environment – the Skype TX.
April 04, 2014
Microsoft’s Windows Phone has already faced a lot of updates since its launch, most of it fast through Nokia. Now, a new update arrives and it is packing a lot of due changes. Check on our list of major changes in Microsoft’s latest software update down below; enter Windows Phone 8.1.
March 28, 2014
Along with the release of Office for iPad, Microsoft is now making Office Mobile free on the iPhone and Android smartphones.
March 28, 2014
Microsoft has just announced that its popular productivity suite, Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), is now available for the iPad.
March 04, 2014
In addition to a number of new features that the software giant is planning to include on the Windows Phone 8.1 update, Microsoft is gearing to launch their very own personal assistant called Cortana and the folks over at The Verge got an early preview of Siri’s upcoming rival in action.
January 24, 2014
Are you a child of the 90s? If your answer is yes then you can certainly relate to Microsoft’s video advert for the Internet Explorer which depicts what it’s like in the 90s.
November 07, 2013
Internet Explorer, the world’s most popular browser to download another browser, gets an anime-inspired treatment for its new ad.
October 18, 2013
Microsoft has finally rolled out the Windows 8.1 update today, introducing more features and functionalities to the the popular operating system.
September 23, 2013
September 23, 2013
September 03, 2013
Some might have seen it coming, some might have not. For 2 and a half years, Microsoft and Nokia had a partnership for pushing forward Windows Phone, and now it seems like that is coming to an end – the Redmond company finally buying Nokia for $7.2 billion.
August 27, 2013
Company executives come and go, and as with the case of Microsoft’s CEO Steve Ballmer, the retirement is slightly unexpected or too early. Ballmer has been at the helm of Microsoft for the last 13 years and has made a lot of changes for Microsoft.
August 15, 2013
Just a few months after its Preview version was released, Microsoft is now set to roll out the Windows 8.1 update to devices currently running on Windows 8 starting at 12:00am on October 18th in New Zealand or 8:00pm on October 17th local time.
August 07, 2013
The Windows Phone 8 platform has always been criticized for not having too many apps on its marketplace, or at least not all the popular apps are there. In any case, Microsoft is looking to address this through their free web-based developer tool dubbed as the Windows Phone App Studio.
June 06, 2013
Microsoft has uploaded a video on YouTube showing the highlights of what to expect in Windows 8.1 which is coming later this year as a free update for Windows 8 customers.