- Android Lollipop for Nexus 7 has begun
- Nokia Z launcher now available for download
- Sony HDR-AZ1VR Action Cam Mini now out for Php19k
- Acer Iconia Tab 8 Review
- Globe responds to iPhone 6 delivery delays
- Android Tablet Wars: Nokia N1 vs. HTC Nexus 9
- Facebook introduces its own standalone Groups app
- All ASUS Zenfone 5 Variants in PH Compared
- Globe iPhone 6 shipments delayed due to courier problems
- Nokia N1 Android tablet officially announced
- Nikon D810 First Impressions
- House Bill filed to stop abusive taxi drivers
- Huawei Ascend Mate7 Review
- Apple outs iOS 8.1.1; Makes your iPhone 4S and iPad 2 perform faster
- Sony outs Exmor RS IMX230, 192-point AF in tow
- 10 Affordable Sports Cars Sold in the Philippines
- Japan’s MagLev train can reach speeds of up to 500kmph
- ASUS Zenfone 5 Lite officially priced at under Php6k
- US Gov’t sue carriers who promise unlimited data
- AyosDito to close as OLX consolidates
- Smartphones with 128GB of Internal Storage
- iPhone 6 now up on Apple PH Online Store
- Globe Prepaid LTE SIM now available
- Blackview Ultra: an Android that looks like an iPhone 6
- LTO Still Battling License Card Shortage
- New iPhone 8 concept surfaces, looks really sleek
- Microsoft: All WP8 Lumia phones will be upgraded to Windows 10
- Print your smartphone snaps on the fly with Prynt
- BlackBerry Classic now up for pre-order, costs $449
- ESGS 2014: 2 Days of Action-packed event for Pinoy Gamers
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
November 11, 2014
November 07, 2014
Now that Microsoft has officially dropped the Nokia branding on its handsets, the company is now set to release its first Lumia smartphone under its own name.
November 07, 2014
October 30, 2014
The Redmond-based company has officially announced its own wearable device called the Microsoft Band which features a 1.4-inch touch screen display, water and splash resistant body, and a slew of sensors to keep track of your activities.
October 25, 2014
Embarrassed saying ‘Ok Google’ out in public? Computer giant Microsoft, of all companies, wants to help you with the launch of Torque powered by their own Bing search engine.
October 21, 2014
Contrary to what was reported earlier in July, Microsoft will totally drop the Nokia branding on their upcoming devices and online presence, but will still keep the Lumia label.
October 03, 2014
Microsoft has just announced its own power bank called the Portable Power which features a 6,000mAh battery capacity, fast charging, and low standby battery consumption.
October 02, 2014
After announcing the newest OS that will be their new flagship by the next year in the name of Windows 10, Microsoft is now at it again with the launch of the new Office app called Sway.
October 01, 2014
September 30, 2014
We are a few hours away from what will be the unveiling of Microsoft’s newest operating system, and here’s what to expect tonight.
September 19, 2014
Microsoft will unveil the new Windows 9 in a press event on September 30th. We may be a few weeks away from seeing the future of Microsoft’s flagship software, but that didn’t stop those who had early access to provide some noteworthy features. We give you a rundown of what to see from the next-gen operating system.
September 16, 2014
UPDATED Sept. 19, 2014: With the release of new mobile handsets running on Windows 8.1 such as the Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe and Play and the HTC One (M8), one can notice that they refer to the new gizmos as Windows, sans the Phone from the branding.
September 16, 2014
September 15, 2014
September 13, 2014
Microsoft may be taking on the XBox One as its new flagship gaming console, but that didn’t stop the Redmond giant from releasing a new version of its predecessor that’s still active in the gaming scene for nine years and running.
July 18, 2014
July 09, 2014
Since Microsoft bought Nokia some time ago, a lot of people have been asking – what will happen to Nokia? Well, apparently new images of an alleged Lumia 830 show that the device is still branded by Nokia, but it has “by Microsoft” next to it now.
May 25, 2014
One of the promises coming to Windows Phone 8.1 update is a built-in file manager. Though, current users of WP8.1 do not see this feature on their Windows-powered smartphone. According to an admin reply via forum, this feature will be known as “Files.”
May 25, 2014
Microsoft is pushing its operating system to more devices by it making cheaper for OEMs. A new version of Windows 8.1 is coming to devices at Computex 2014 dubbed as Windows 8.1 with Bing.
May 21, 2014
Holding an event in New York City, Microsoft has announced the next step forward for Surface which is the Surface Pro 3, boasting to be lighter, thinner, louder and in a lot of ways better with a Core i7 CPU inside without much compromise.
April 17, 2014
Roughly the same time last year, we’ve reported that Microsoft will officially pull the plug on Windows XP. And just as the software giant was about to bid its ageing platform one final farewell, the Redmond-based firm tipped its hat to Charles O’Rear who, in some ways, became an integral part of WinXP.
April 09, 2014
In addition to Microsoft ending support for Windows XP today, the company in turn has made official its latest Windows 8.1 Update 1 that users can now begin downloading. Microsoft calls this update ‘mandatory’ for all users of Windows 8.1.
April 08, 2014
Microsoft has announced a new version of Skype created specifically for use within a studio environment – the Skype TX.
April 04, 2014
Microsoft’s Windows Phone has already faced a lot of updates since its launch, most of it fast through Nokia. Now, a new update arrives and it is packing a lot of due changes. Check on our list of major changes in Microsoft’s latest software update down below; enter Windows Phone 8.1.
March 28, 2014
Along with the release of Office for iPad, Microsoft is now making Office Mobile free on the iPhone and Android smartphones.