- Jawbone announces UP4 and UP2 fitness wearables
- Meizu M1 Note Blue and Pink now available at Lazada
- Huawei launches bigger P8max
- Huawei officially unveils its P8!
- Nokia to acquire Alcatel-Lucent for 15.6 billion Euros
- 10 Ways to Save on Electricity this Summer
- Microsoft announces Lumia 540 Dual-SIM
- ASUS Zenfone C local price announced
- Xiaomi Mi Pad to be available in the PH, priced
- Xiaomi 16,000mAh Mi Power Bank locally priced
- Xiaomi to sell Redmi 2 in the Philippines, priced
- LeTV intros three high-end smartphones w/ USB Type-C
- Guitar Hero Live: Guitar Hero is back!
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge sales beat expectations
- Techbox PH to hold second Nokia Clearance Sale
- Hearthstone now supports Android and iOS smartphones
- Comparison of 9 Action Cameras Available in PH
- ASUS VivoPC Review
- Sony Details Android Lollipop Rollout For Qualified Devices
- Asus ZenFone 2 ZE500CL Review
- Garmin VIRB X and VIRB XE Now Official
- Sharp Announces 5.5-inch 4K IGZO Display Panel
- Alcatel Flash Plus in the flesh, first impressions
- Get 3 MyView TVs For The Price of 1
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Episodes 1-4 Leaked Online
- Meizu VP Confirms Collab with AKG, To Unveil Headphones on April 15
- China Linked to Decade-long Spying in SEA Countries
- ASUS ROG GR8 Gaming PC Review
- Cherry Mobile brochure reveals 2015 Android line-up
- Buying a MacBook: Which is the right one for you?
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- best smartphones
- smart prepaid 3g network problem
- globe postpaid sim card only
- asus zenfone 2 ze550ml/1x1.png
- best 32 inch led tv in the philippines
- fre sex tub
- alcatel one touch hero 2 price philippines/1x1.png
- iphone 5c price philippines
- how to use smart bro pocket wifi
- Huawei Honor 3C lite case/1x1.png
- 7k android phone philippines/1x1.png
- alcatel one touch hero 2 price philippines
- easy pc
- asus laptop price list philippines/1x1.png
- galaxy chocolate price philippines/1x1.png
- best gaming cpu philippines/1x1.png
- Top 10 led tv philippines/1x1.png
- can i downgrade my pldt plan/1x1.png
April 01, 2015
March 24, 2015
Although Microsoft remains mum about the exact date of the consumer release of Windows 10, it’s certain that it’ll be released in the summer season. In the meantime, the software giant revealed the system requirements needed to run their upcoming operating system.
March 21, 2015
The Redmond Giant’s next operating system may be considered free for everyone including those with pirated copies, but it doesn’t mean that they will get license keys too. That’s what Microsoft cleared out at a new report released recently.
March 19, 2015
Microsoft has just announced the Lumia 430 Dual-SIM, the company’s most affordable Lumia smartphone to-date.
As the old adage goes “if you can’t beat them, join them”. Better yet, in the case of Microsoft, re-engage Windows users who are running a non-genuine copy of Microsoft’s desktop OS by giving them free upgrade to the upcoming Windows 10.
March 18, 2015
Microsoft has announced in a blog post that their latest OS, Windows 10, will be launching this summer in 190 countries and 111 languages.
March 06, 2015
Microsoft has announced that the preview of their new Office 2016 for Mac is now officially available.
March 02, 2015
Microsoft has officially announced two new smartphones that feature Snapdragon 400 quad-core processors, Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim, and dual-SIM support with LTE – the 5-inch Lumia 640 and the 5.7-inch Lumia 640 XL.
March 02, 2015
Microsoft has revealed in a blog post the two new Windows-powered devices that Cherry Mobile will be unveiling at the MWC 2015 – the Alpha Neon and Alpha View.
February 24, 2015
If Apple users think their ecosystem is very secure, they might have to rethink it over again: Mac OS X and iOS, its mobile counterpart, are two of the most vulnerable operating systems last year, according to the US National Vulnerability Database (NVD).
Here’s a really tempting Microsoft offer right now: They want to take away a share of Dropbox’s user base by giving away a whopping 100GB of free OneDrive storage space to those who move in from the said cloud service.
January 24, 2015
Microsoft has finally made available for download the Windows 10 Technical Preview. So if you’re one of those itching to try Microsoft’s upcoming OS then you might want to check this out.
January 23, 2015
Microsoft has announced that the the Lumia 930, Lumia 735, and Lumia 435 smartphones will be upgraded to Windows 10 as it becomes available.
January 22, 2015
Along with the Windows 10 updates and the announcement of the new Project Spartan browser, Microsoft forays into the full-field augmented reality segment of the market with the launch of the HoloLens, powered by Microsoft’s Windows Holographic software.
January 22, 2015
Microsoft also announced in its press conference the successor to the legendary Internet Explorer, a new browser currently named as Project Spartan.
Microsoft just announced that all users running on current Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, and Windows 7 PCs and devices will be upgraded to the Windows 10 operating system, but there’s a catch.
January 07, 2015
Just last November 2014, Microsoft launched the Office Preview for Android tablets to a limited audience. One needs a sign up and wait for an invitation, but not anymore. The Office Preview can now be downloaded directly from the Play Store.
December 10, 2014
Microsoft has officially launched in the country the Lumia 535, a Windows Phone 8.1-powered smartphone that sports a 5-inch display, Snapdragon 200 CPU, and a price tag that is just under Php6k.
November 11, 2014
November 07, 2014
Now that Microsoft has officially dropped the Nokia branding on its handsets, the company is now set to release its first Lumia smartphone under its own name.
November 07, 2014
October 30, 2014
The Redmond-based company has officially announced its own wearable device called the Microsoft Band which features a 1.4-inch touch screen display, water and splash resistant body, and a slew of sensors to keep track of your activities.
October 25, 2014
Embarrassed saying ‘Ok Google’ out in public? Computer giant Microsoft, of all companies, wants to help you with the launch of Torque powered by their own Bing search engine.