- ASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG launched, priced at Php5,995
- ASUS MeMO Pad 7 ME176CX now in the Philippines for Php6,995
- New lithium batteries can last two to three times longer
- Smart Bands/Watches look out, Keychains are also getting smarter
- CD-R King 4G/LTE Pocket Wi-Fi now available for Php3,990
- MyPhone launches Rio Craze, prized at Php1,999
- Flagship Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro official specs revealed
- Samsung launches 7-inch TabQ with LTE in China
- MyPhone Infinity Lite, 4.7-inch octa-core for Php7,999
- Zendesk opens office in Manila to make regional hub
- Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 launched, priced at Php9,999
- Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II Review
- First look at the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+
- Nokia Lumia 930 now available in the Philippines
- AnTuTu’s Top Performing Smartphones for Q2 2014
- Homecare Fly One Tegra Note 7 Review
- Sony introduces 2014 BRAVIA 4K TVs
- ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q arrives in APAC & EU, priced at USD799
- Acer Liquid Jade Plus & Liquid Leap will debut next month
- Flagship Smartphones: Then and Now
- Car-finder Carmudi app launches officially in PH
- Estar Takee 1 could be the first holographic smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 530 now official
- OnePlus One goes on sale at Lazada, starts at Php14,999
- LG G3 Review
- Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 to launch this Saturday
- Everything you need to know about the “Curse of Naxxramas”
- BlackBerry Z3 first impressions
- Xiaomi Mi Band fitness tracker announced
- Xiaomi Mi 4 officially announced
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
July 28, 2014
July 27, 2014
July 26, 2014
The Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7, the company’s latest Android slate which sports a 7-inch HD display and powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 quad-core CPU, has been officially launched.
July 25, 2014
NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 is a very promising processor with a powerful GPU that can virtually play any graphic intensive games within the Play Store plus the exclusive enhancement with select games through TegraZone. Aside from the NVIDIA Shield, this 7-inch tablet also has Tegra 4 under the hood. Read on to know more about the Homecare Fly One Tegra Note 7.
July 23, 2014
July 22, 2014
July 21, 2014
The Acer Aspire Switch 10 is one of those new breed of netbooks that is small in size, modest in price, but big on features and performance. It features a 10.1-inch touchscreen display, powered by an Intel Atom quad-core CPU, capable of changing into four different modes, and starts at under Php20K. With that in mind, is the Switch 10 worth the money? Find out by reading our full review below.
Widget City, a local online retailer, has recently posted on their official Facebook page that they now have stocks of the Google Play Edition of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, as well as two other GPe devices namely the LG G Pad 8.3 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
July 20, 2014
Along with the new Lenovo S850, Lenovo Philippines also launched its new 3G-capable tablet called the Lenovo A8-50 (A5500-HV) which sports an 8-inch High-Definition display and supports full phone functionality.
July 18, 2014
@evleaks is at it again and this time he has posted an alleged press image of the upcoming NVIDIA Shield Tablet.
It’s been a while since AOC released a tablet in the local market, but in the recent event held at the Robinson’s Mall Magnolia, the Taiwanese firm launched the new Breeze MW0738 – a dual-SIM Android slate with full phone functionality and 3G connectivity.
July 14, 2014
Announced back in February, Lenovo introduced an upgraded 10-inch tablet they called the Yoga Tablet 10 HD+ with a full HD display running on a Snapdragon chip yet can last up to 18 hours.
July 11, 2014
Samsung has announced its newest mobile processor that comes with built-in LTE modem – the Exynos ModAP series.
July 08, 2014
Samsung Mobile Philippines has recently announced that the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and the Tab S 10.5 are now up for pre-order and the company, together with Ensogo, is giving away generous freebies (worth almost Php6k) for early birds who will get any of the tablets during the pre-order period.
July 07, 2014
LG’s biggest model in its tablet line-up officially launches as the G Pad 10.1. It carries the noteworthy features seen in the company’s flagship smartphones while offering a spacious 10-inch display. It also runs on a quad-core processor and packs an 8000mAh battery.
July 04, 2014
After being introduced during the Ascend P7’s launch, the Huawei MediaPad M1 is priced at Villman for Php13,990 – keeping the company’s promise that the M1 as well as the slightly smaller MediaPad X1 won’t go over the Php20k range.
July 04, 2014
July 03, 2014
Rumors have been going around of an 8.9-inch Nexus tablet to be manufactured by HTC. We’ve previously reported on some of its alleged specs, but a newer leak suggests that there is a possibility of seeing the Nexus tablet equipped with a large 5GB RAM.
July 02, 2014
Apart from Huawei’s flagship phone, we’ve also spotted these two tablets in the company’s event – the MediaPad X1 and the MediaPad M1 – packing top of the line and decent specs respectively while having LTE support and phone functionality.
After being sold to Japan Industrial Partners Inc. (JIP) back in February, Sony’s former PC brand, VAIO, is now returning to the PC business not just as a brand but as a corporation as well.
July 01, 2014
It’s a new month again folks and we’re finally done with the first half of the year. It’s also time to have a quick look at all the gadgets we’ve fully reviewed last month which includes the Oppo Find 7a, Xiaomi Mi 3, Sony Xperia Z2, and the Cherry Mobile Ultra. Check out our 2014 Gadget Reviews Roundup for the month of June.
June 30, 2014
The Aspire Switch 10 is Acer’s multi-mode Windows 8.1-powered hybrid netbook that features a 10-inch touchscreen display, detachable keyboard, and an Intel Atom Z3745 quad-core CPU. Read our first impressions of the Switch 10 after the break.
June 26, 2014
If you own a Chromebook and an Android device, be it a smartphone or a tablet, these new features might be really helpful for you. Google will soon be allowing your smartphone to unlock and log-in to your Chrome OS device, and from there, you will be able to use your Android apps as well.
June 24, 2014
MyPhone has unveiled their latest tablet called the MyPad 4 which runs on a quad-core processor with 1GB RAM and comes with full phone functionalities.