- MyPhone officially launches the Infinity 2 Lite
- MyPhone Infinity 2 officially launches
- MyPhone Infinity LTE: 5.5-inch, quad-core, LTE
- LG announces G4 Stylus and G4c smartphones
- MyPhone Infinity 2: octa-core, LTE for under Php13K
- OPPO Neo 5s: Snapdragon 410 with LTE
- Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition launches in China
- MMDA launches carpooling app, Friend Trip
- Fujifilm outs the X-T10 interchangeable lens camera
- Xiaomi outs new 10,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Braven BRV-BANK: Bluetooth-enabled, rugged power bank
- Braven outs new Outdoor Series Bluetooth speakers
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus vs. Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML
- LG is back on Windows Phone 8.1 with the LG Lancet
- CES Asia 2015 is happening in Shanghai on May 25-27
- Rare 128GB Zenfone 2 appears in local store for Php20,995
- Lily, the robotic flying drone camera
- What Xiaomi PH’s physical stores mean for consumers
- Lenovo A7000 vs. Alcatel Flash Plus vs. Zenfone 2
- Asus launches Zenfone 2 ZE551ML in the Philippines
- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE500CL officially lands in the Philippines
- ASUS to release 32GB Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) for Php13,995
- Samsung teases Iron Man-themed Galaxy S6 Edge
- Video Review: Asus Zenfone 2
- WiFiMapper finds free Wi-Fi hotspots near you
- Epson offers free Apple iMac when you buy a printer
- ASUS Zenpad tablets leak with 7- and 8-inch variants
- Firefly Mobile Intense X now available under Php6K, comes with free basic phone
- Microsoft intros Hyperlapse for Android & Windows
- LG G4 official Philippine price starts at Php31,990
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- gaming laptop ph
- asus transformer book price philippines
- Happy Mobile
- google xxxnx com/1x1.png
- pldt cable t v and internet/1x1.png
- samsung galaxy alpha on globe postpaid/1x1.png
- sexwab mobi com/1x1.png
- smart samsung galaxy s3 plan
- pldt cable t v and internet
- smart internet apn setting
- list of store at cyberzone megamall
- where to buy lenovo p70 philippines
- best laptop philippines
- imo download for nokia e5/
- rosanna roces sex video scandal
- top 10 earphones philippines/1x1.png
- how to get sss id online/1x1.png
- gadget hub philippines/1x1.png
- win iphone 5 for free philippines/1x1.png
May 18, 2015
May 17, 2015
We’ve already seen a lot of drones in the past few years but this one called Lily is the dubbed as the world’s first throw-and-shoot camera.
May 11, 2015
There were reports floating around that Samsung used two different imaging sensors for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. Some were equipped with Sony IMX240 sensors while others have Samsung ISOCELL. This was recently confirmed by SamMobile and has made a comparison of both sensors to see the difference in image quality.
April 15, 2015
The scorching heat of the sun that we experience today only suggests one thing — summer is officially upon us. This is also the season where we plan our out of town trips to cool off at the beach or up the mountains. Whatever your plans may be, you’d surely want to document it and here are some of the action cameras that are up to the challenge.
April 06, 2015
Sony has been very aggressive with it’s compact camera line ever since they released the very first RX100 a couple years back. Now on it’s 3rd iteration, the Sony Cybershot RX100 Mark 3 has become a close-to-perfect product after many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the RX100 Mark III below.
March 29, 2015
This is the very first time that HTC is gettig into the action cam market and the HTC RE offers a different approach to the usual configuration that has been widely popularized by GoPro. The execution is quite unique, the design a bit intriguing. But, does it perform up to par with the rest? Check out our full review below to find out.
March 15, 2015
Samsung isn’t quite the first brand to come to mind when you think about digital cameras. And while it’s had its fair share of hits and misses over the last few years – you’ve got to hand it to them for trying. Their latest attempt at making inroads in the digital photography market comes in the form of an $800 compact, interchangeable lens camera, that shoots 4K video – the NX500.
March 10, 2015
Announced back in October 2014 along with the HTC Desire Eye, the HTC Re is the Taiwanese company’s very first foray into the action cam market. We bought a review unit last month while flying thru Hong Kong International Airport.
March 04, 2015
Following the release of the astronomy-centric D810a, Nikon announced the latest model of their mid-range DX-format digital single-lens reflex camera – the Nikon D7200.
February 16, 2015
The Philippines has had Makati City and Pasig City called the “selfie capital of the world”, and with the current generation being so engrossed with selfies as well, we thought about creating a “How Not To” guide on taking selfies.
February 15, 2015
Samsung introduced the NX500 here at the Samsung Forum 2015 in Bangkok — a compact, mirror-less camera with a 28-megapixel APS-C sensor that is capable of recording 4K videos.
February 07, 2015
Point-and-shoot cameras used to be the king when it comes to every day casual shooting. Almost every household had a point-and-shoot on standby, ready to capture moments. But with the improvement in camera technology for mobile devices, smartphones have aggresively taken its place as the go-to device for taking photos and videos. This leaves us asking, are point-and-shoot cameras dead?
February 06, 2015
Canon has introduced their latest DLSR cameras that boasts a whopping 50.6 megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor, Dual DIGIC 6 image processors, and 61 AF points – the EOS 5DS and the EOS 5DS R.
February 05, 2015
Olympus jumps on the wireless lens camera bandwagon with the release of the Olympus Air. Similar to Sony’s QX series, the Air is a WiFi-enabled shooter that connects to your smartphone and uses it as its display.
January 30, 2015
Sony has just priced its newest model in the a7 series of interchangeable-lens model here in the Philippines. The a7 II is touted as the world’s first camera with optical 5-axis image stabilization designed for a full-frame image sensor. With it comes a lineup of improvements as well as new features.
January 16, 2015
January 09, 2015
In 2011, Toshiba unveiled one of the first WiFi-enabled SD cards in the market. Fast forward to today and the Japanese firm continues to innovate their tiny storage solution by adding Near Field Communication (NFC) to its feature set.
January 07, 2015
Panasonic has recently announced a pair of nature-ready, compact digital cameras namely the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS6 and the Lumix DMC-TS30.
January 07, 2015
In addition to the touchscreen-toting D5500, Nikon also announced a pair of telephoto lenses, one retractable zoom lens for DX-format cameras and an FX prime lens which is dubbed as the AF-S Nikkor 300mm F/4D IF-ED.
January 06, 2015
More than a year after the Nikon unveiled the D5300, the Japan-based camera maker announces its successor, the Nikon D5500.
January 06, 2015
First unveiled back in December, the widely interesting CDR King Waterproof Action Camera is now available and selling for only Php3,380.
December 30, 2014
Last month we gave you guys a quick tour of the Nikon D810 and a brief rundown of some of the improvements that Nikon implemented on their new full-frame camera. Now it’s time to see what this camera has to offer and see if it has what it takes to convince current D800/E users to take the jump.
December 26, 2014
Although the thought of CD-R King-branded waterproof action camera might sound good on paper, a lot of you are still a bit hesitant to take the plunge because of personal reasons. If that’s the case, then the fairly new Qube X-Cam Action Camera may be worthy of your consideration.
December 23, 2014
Tech retail store giant CD-R King just announced its foray into the action camera segment as it unveiled on its Facebook page the waterproof Action Camcorder, which will be available on its branches in the near future.