- SanDisk launches Ultra Dual USB drive, starts at Php980
- Playboy, Hello Kitty, and Leica threesomes for a camera
- Google Nexus 6 reported to be LG-made once again
- Apple bags patent on curved display, virtual buttons, etc
- WB Games & Rocksteady previews Batman: Arkham Knight
- TCL E5690 50-inch 4K2K UHD Smart TV
- Cherry Mobile Sonic 2.0 Quick Review
- Amazon Kindle Fire after 3 years, now running Kitkat
- HTC Desire 310 officially announced
- Sony Xperia M2 arriving 4th week of April for Php13,990
- Throwback Thursday: YugaTech’s top old-school phones
- Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming 2nd week of April for Php18,990
- Sony Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual get priced
- Boat and bus hybrid to ferry commuters on Pasig River
- Trend Micro warns users of malware-ridden Cat pictures
- Sony Socialife App now available for non-Xperia devices
- Corning Gorilla Glass vs Sapphire Glass
- Sony Xperia Z2 tablet coming mid-April for Php33,190
- Nokia X launching in the Philippines on March 11
- Sony Xperia Z2 arriving in April for Php33,990
- Oppo Find 7 phone to get a whopping 50MP camera?
- Facebook Messenger now on Windows Phone 8
- Control your gadgets with this Bluetooth-powered Ring
- Muvit Slim Folio and SkinTouch for Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia Z2 features ported to other Xperia devices
- Microsoft to debut Cortana on Windows Phone 8.1 update
- ZTE teases upcoming flagship handset, Nubia X6
- Samsung drops prices of smartphones and tablets
- Sun Broadband Prepaid Kit drops to just Php595 a pop
- All new HTC One leaks hands-on video before launch
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Sponsored Post
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
March 07, 2014
February 21, 2014
We’ve seen the Samsung NX30 before and (we) got excited for its launch. It’s just been made available to the public today, so if you’re looking for a camera with an easy and efficient way of uploading media online then you might want to check this out.
February 20, 2014
After being hyped at CES and made rounds on the Internet, Nikon’s next flagship model will finally be announced on the 25th of February. The Nikon D4s was reported to build on the success of the D4 with its beefier specs.
February 16, 2014
Three years after the release of the now ageing EOS 1100D, Canon has added a new budget DSLR camera in to their entry-level portfolio, the Canon EOS 1200D / Rebel T5.
February 13, 2014
Canon has recently unveiled their latest prosumer-level compact camera – the Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II.
February 12, 2014
Sony has just debuted its latest mirrorless camera that packs a 24.3 megapixel sensor, an electronic viewfinder, a tilting LCD, WiFi and NFC – the A6000.
February 07, 2014
Video recording has always been one of the strongest suits of the Lumix G MILCs and Panasonic remains hard at work to make sure that it stays that way. A testament to that is the recently announced Lumix DMC-GH4 which combines a compact weather-sealed body with 4K recording capabilities.
February 02, 2014
Just nearly a week after its official announcement, Fujifilm Philippines has launched the latest addition to their X-Series cameras in the country, the Fujifilm X-T1.
January 30, 2014
Sony has just released the version 2.0 firmware upgrade for the DSC-QX100 and DSC-QX10 lens-style cameras.
January 28, 2014
After a series of teasers and leaks, Fuji has finally announced the latest addition to their highly-regarded X-Series lineup – the Fujifilm X-T1.
January 26, 2014
It is true that Nokia creates the best camera smartphone but saying that DSLR should say goodbye? That is indeed very debatable.
January 25, 2014
GoPro has been known for making one of the most popular outdoor cameras for a long time — they’re small and light-weight, can withstand extreme conditions, has great wide-angle lens and has the widest available accessories and add-ons. Check out our full review of the GoPro Hero 3+ below.
January 22, 2014
Fujifilm’s Instax Share Smartphone Printer SP-1, will soon be available in the country starting next month.
January 18, 2014
Sony Xperia Z1s’ Background Defocus app is now available for download on all Xperia Z series devices.
January 14, 2014
Hasselblad, a company known for its medium-format cameras and pimped-out compact cameras, has recently announced a Limited Edition Lunar which sports a paintjob that matches Tony Stark’s armor. Oh and just for the record, it costs more than half-a-million pesos.
January 11, 2014
Now here’s a pleasant surprise from Nikon, the first waterproof mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera (MILC) is showcased here at the CES floor. It’s been announced back in September 2013 and now listed on their website for $799.95.
January 10, 2014
The Sony A5000 has made its debut in the recently concluded CES 2014. Incidentally, it also marks the end of the NEX era as the company unifies their camera lineup under the Alpha brand.
January 09, 2014
In addition to the D3300 and its new kit lens, Nikon also unveiled the new addition to their FX-format lens portfolio – the AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G ED.
January 09, 2014
Nikon announced its latest entry-level dSLR camera, the D3300 which was launched alongside its new kit lens, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II.
January 08, 2014
When Samsung first introduced their Galaxy Camera back in 2012, it was a huge hit and was easily considered the perfect Instagram device at that time. This week at CES here in Las Vegas, Samsung ntroduced the second-generation Galaxy Camera.
January 07, 2014
In addition to unveiling a handful of new bridge cameras including the FinePix S1, the renowned camera maker also announced the latest member of the Fujinon lenses, the XF 56mm F1.2 R.
January 07, 2014
Now here’s something you don’t see often. If you think dual camera setup is only limited to smartphones and tablets, well think again because Canon has recently unveiled its new Point-and-Shoot camera called the PowerShot N100 which has a pair of snapper both on its front and rear end.
January 06, 2014
Fujifilm is set to unveil a new lineup of bridge cameras in the upcoming CES 2014, and one camera that caught our attention is the FinePix S1; a weather-sealed camera which offers 50-times zoom range (24-1,200).
January 04, 2014
I’ve been scouting for a good camera with NFC and WiFi connectivity for some time now. And instead of purchasing a full-fledged shooter, my curiosity got the best of me and ended up with the Sony DSC-QX10 lens camera instead. Read on to find out our first impressions of the device.
January 03, 2014
Along with the new mirrorless camera, Samsung also unveiled their upcoming Android-powered point-and-shoot camera dubbed as the Galaxy Camera 2.