- Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 10400mAh to go on sale tomorrow
- The Thinnest Winners: 8 Tablets Under 7mm
- Proud to be Pinoy? List of Top Global Rankings of the Philippines
- ASUS Zenfone 2 could have a smaller display variant
- 5,000mAh batteries: THL 5000 VS Gionee Marathon M3
- 10 Addictive FB/Smartphone Games We No Longer Play
- Not only DotA: Crossfire, Point Blank banned in Cavite
- 10 Highest Earning Pro DotA 2 Gamers
- HP Stream 11, Stream 13 unofficially lands, starts at 14k
- Coolpad’s Ivvi could be world’s thinnest phone at 4.7mm
- OnePlus Two promises killer specs for cheaps
- Lazada to hold its grand Chinese New Year Kick-Off Sale
- Xiaomi Mi Box mini gets unboxed
- Windows 10 Technical Preview now available for download
- Epson unveils next-gen Technical Drawing printers
- SOL REPUBLIC Punk Quick Review
- H2O Salamander: a Pinoy-made Amphibious Tricycle
- LG G3 Beat Quick Review
- Windows 10 confirmed for Lumia 930, 735, and 435
- Is a Sony Xperia Z4 Dual-SIM Variant in the Works?
- Sony Xperia Z3 Purple Diamond Edition launched in HK
- WhatsApp Web for desktop now available
- Philippines among the top countries with worst traffic
- Microsoft Surface Hub: 84-inch 4K display powered by Windows 10
- Barangay in Cavite bans DOTA
- Microsoft unveils HoloLens, bringing AR holograms to life
- Microsoft unveils Project Spartan, the IE successor
- Windows 10 will be free to all Win 7 and 8.1 users, but there’s a catch
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos Force: 5.26-inch, 64-bit quad-core CPU with LTE
- Top earning BPO & Call Center Companies in the Philippines
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
January 26, 2015
January 22, 2015
As the next big stage for hardware manufacturers to showcase their next-generation smartphones comes near, more leaks have been rounding in the internet. Such is a dual-SIM variant of the Sony‘s next flagship, the Xperia Z4.
January 20, 2015
Slated to be announced during MWC 2015 this March, Bloomberg reports that the Taiwanese company HTC is gearing up to release the successor of the One (M8). Not only that, they could also be celebrating their first venture into the wearable scene by introducing their first smarwatch.
January 19, 2015
Another report from analyst Ming-Chi Kuo in KGI securities (who has a good record on inside scoops from Apple) shows that the Cupertino giant is planning to revive the use of a stylus on tablets as an accessory to the rumored “iPad Pro” that should be Apple‘s biggest tablet yet.
January 18, 2015
January 17, 2015
A new batch of alleged improvements are reported to come to the next flagship for Apple. It was mentioned that the iPhone 6S/7 could have double the RAM and better processing power than the current iPhone 6.
January 16, 2015
A Brazilian website claims to have the exclusive scoop on HTC‘s alleged phablet. It will reportedly be called the Hima Ace Plus and will run on the latest Qualcomm processor, a 2K resolution display, and more.
January 14, 2015
Sources from a supply chain are claiming that the next iPhone (either 6S or 7) will be coming this year with new features like a dual-lens camera and 3D pressure sensor. What do they do? Find out after the break.
January 14, 2015
A Taiwanese website claims to have gotten their hands on a leak, revealing some of what we can expect when the Sony Xperia Z4 arrives. This includes two variations for the kind of display to be available.
January 13, 2015
If we had the high-end, aluminum-clad A-series and the mid-range E-series earlier this month, wait until you get hands on the entry-level line of smartphones Samsung will offer, starting with the Galaxy J1 which is leaked ahead of its launch.
January 12, 2015
As Samsung’s newest flagship is set to be announced soon, rumors have been floating around that the Korean giant is creating the successor to the Galaxy S5 in two variations, one of which has a curved screen.
January 07, 2015
January 07, 2015
Rumors of a 12-inch MacBook Air, and how Apple would give it a major facelift, have been a hot topic in the Mac community for quite some time already, yet hard proofs that would back these claims are a little hard to come by. But 9to5Mac, which has been in touch with an Apple insider, may shed some light on some of these speculations.
December 20, 2014
Massive leaks of Sony Pictures emails have been up the world wide web the past few weeks, and it seems that one containing an image of their mobile company’s new flagship handset, the Xperia Z4, has been making the rounds as of the late.
December 19, 2014
A Chinese website has released a detailed specs list of what could be Sony’s next tablet – the Xperia Z4 Tablet Ultra. It is allegedly in the works and with it comes a lineup of specs that will surely get your attention like its 6GB of RAM, UHD display, and a 12,100mAh battery capacity.
December 17, 2014
Although Xiaomi has seen huge success in the smartphone industry, they have a ton of non-tech products in their portfolio that are available in some parts of the globe. However, it seems that the Chinese company is about to embark on a new venture which, according to rumor-mongers, involves a mini car dubbed as Mistla that is believed to be retailed for only 39,999 Yuan or under 290K in our local currency.
December 16, 2014
If the Microsoft Lumia 535 seems to be a bit pricey for your budget, wait until this one becomes official and arrives in our shores: The Redmond Giant is reportedly working on another entry-level device called the Lumia 435.
December 07, 2014
It looks like more companies are jumping in to the Firefox OS bandwagon: Korean electronics giant LG is reportedly working on a new smartphone powered by Mozilla’s own mobile operating system aptly named as the L25.
December 06, 2014
CES is just a month away, and we’re hearing lots of rumors of new smartphones and devices floating around — this Antutu Benchmark of a Samsung G925F, for one. Is this the new Galaxy S6 we’ve been waiting for?
December 05, 2014
A leaked poster/flyer that was shared to the folks over at Unbox gave us a glimpse of what to expect out of Cherry Mobile’s upcoming handset which currently goes by the moniker Selfie.
December 02, 2014
After the recently-released Meizu MX Pro, a new entry from the benchmark database GFXBench couldn’t help but attract attention as it shows one high-end but reportedly affordable Meizu K52. It sports a 64-bit processor, decent memory, and comes equipped with LTE connectivity.
November 30, 2014
A set of pictures of what is believed to be the successor of the 41MP-touting Nokia Lumia 1020 as suggested by the huge bump on the back of the yet-to-be-announced device.
November 26, 2014
There is a chance that in the future, Ubisoft will release an Assassin’s Creed game that will have its plot center around Filipino rebellions against the colonizers, but just how big is this possibility?
November 24, 2014
Announced back in August, LG is finally releasing the LG G Watch R in the Philippines this December. Our source points to a possible launch date of December 1 but that’s still subject to when the BOC (Customs) will send them out of the ports.
November 24, 2014