- “Baby Moon” a custom-built case inspired by chrome hubcaps
- Upcoming Sony Smartwatches appear in grainy render
- Garmin VIRB Elite Quick Review
- Modder sets new record for AMD FX-8370, tops at 8722.78MHz
- August Gadget Reviews Roundup 2014
- Xiaomi to enter the Android gaming scene with Ouya
- Huawei Ascend P7 Review
- Security Bank now sends SMS on ATM transactions
- Sun Cellular now offers LTE with 4GB at Plan 999
- Closer Look: Xiaomi Mi Powerbank 5400mAh
- Kata M2 unboxed, first impressions
- ARCHOS unveils 80 Cesium, a Php6,500 Windows 8.1 tablet
- GoPro Fetch is Dog Harness for your best friend
- Lenovo Vibe X2 to make its debut on IFA 2014
- Gionee GPad G5 with hexa-core CPU becomes official
- How to get your iPhone 5 battery replacement for free
- Long BDO ATM lines due to rain leaks
- Nintendo announces 3DS and 3DS LL anew
- 3,915 seized laptops from customs were given to DepEd
- This smartphone is water, dust, and explosion-proof
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Asus Zenfone 5
- Alienware shows new Area 51 PC Chassis design
- CD-R King sells 3G+WiFi signal enhancing case for the iPhone 5/5S
- Acer Iconia B1-730 lands for under Php4,500
- MIUI 6 Express launcher for non-Xiaomi devices now available for download
- ASUS Transformer Book Flip officially lands, starts at Php26,995
- Anti-Selfie Bill proposed in Congress
- Xiaomi Mi Piston due to arrive next week, costs Php695
- Nokia brings Here to Samsung Gear and Smartphones
- SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.0 Flash Drive lands, starts at Php699
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
September 01, 2014
August 27, 2014
There’s the rumored Nexus X (or probably Nexus 6) and another Nexus 9 tablet that is supposed to be announced soon. Aside from speculations that it will be made by HTC, new evidence suggests that an NVidia Tegra K1 processor will power it.
August 27, 2014
Announced back in June, devices under the Android One project could finally be released this September.
August 26, 2014
A recent benchmark in Antutu has revealed what could be the next Nexus smartphone is and some details show it will be made by Motorola. Dubbed the Nexus X, the smartphone will be powered by a 2.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor and Adreno 420 graphics.
August 25, 2014
August 22, 2014
Motorola’s upcoming successor to Moto X gets a pre-release glimpse courtesy of Evan Blass a.k.a. @evleaks
August 22, 2014
Report from The Verge tells that the next version of Microsoft’s operating system, Windows 9, is ready for preview by the end of September. What can we expect from this new release? Read on to find out.
August 18, 2014
The successor to the two-month old Android Wear device, the LG G Watch 2, is already cooking and it is said to be a great competitor to the alleged Apple smartwatch.
August 15, 2014
August 01, 2014
Photos of a mini version of the Xperia Z3 has been leaked yet again, this time with specs. According to sources, the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact will carry a Snapdragon 801 CPU with stereo speakers and glass panels.
July 29, 2014
A purported successor to the Huawei Ascend Mate 2 is making its rounds on the Internet. The new successor, known as the Ascend Mate 3, is said to have LTE connection and will run Android KitKat. It should also be available this coming September.
July 22, 2014
After we’ve listed the top phones that have the slimmest build and Gionee taking the top spot, the company plans to prove that it can even go thinner than its Elife S5.5. The upcoming phone, now known only as GN9005, is said to sport a 0.2-inch (or 5mm) thin form factor with a quad-core processor running inside it.
July 18, 2014
@evleaks is at it again and this time he has posted an alleged press image of the upcoming NVIDIA Shield Tablet.
July 11, 2014
With the “flagship killer” OnePlus One still fresh and some people still waiting to get their hands on it, the company seems like to be getting ready for a successor already. Tipster @evleaks dropped a hint on its account saying that the alleged OnePlus Two is codenamed “Lettuce”.
July 08, 2014
We’ve just seen the Xiaomi Mi3 sold in a span of hours during its sale last week and a gold version of it available for purchase. Now we have reports of a new smartphone from the same company with 4G connectivity and a possible announcement this month.
July 07, 2014
A Nokia Lumia smartphone that runs on Android is probably what everyone is longing for. It’s the perfect combination of great hardware and very flexible and powerful OS. And according to @evleaks, this could finally be happening.
After being reported that Apple’s iPhone 6 will arrive during the last week of September, new information has emerged saying that we could be seeing it as early as the first week of said month. It would then be available for delivery a little more than a week after its launch.
Twitter’s infamous leakster, @evleaks has strike again, this time showcasing what is believed to be the press render of the Samsung Galaxy F; the long-rumored smartphone with an Aluminum posterior which has the same hardware configuration as the recently-launched Galaxy S5 LTE-A.
July 03, 2014
Rumors have been going around of an 8.9-inch Nexus tablet to be manufactured by HTC. We’ve previously reported on some of its alleged specs, but a newer leak suggests that there is a possibility of seeing the Nexus tablet equipped with a large 5GB RAM.
July 01, 2014
After releasing the Xperia Z2 early this year, reports suggest that Sony is already planning to launch an update to it. Photos of an alleged Xperia Z3 surfaces on the Internet along with what looks like to be the Xperia Z3 Compact.
June 21, 2014
It seems like there’s more to the iPhone 6 than just bigger displays. Reports show that an added barometer sensor might make its way to the anticipated flagship which can be used to predict weather among other things.
June 19, 2014
We’ve been seeing the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 compared to other devices in terms of size, but its 5.5-inch counterpart hasn’t been getting much attention lately. In a video made by Tech Smartt, they pitted the iPhone 6 to other phablets in the market today.
The upcoming flagship from Huawei, so far known by its codename “Mulan”, appears in a series of photos and flaunts a metal frame with a plastic back cover. The images also reveal a fingerprint sensor below the rear camera that looks similar to back button of LG’s flagship phone.
June 13, 2014
Here’s something for you phablet fans out there – reports of specifications have been going around, hinting on the arrival of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. It’s said to come out with Qualcomm’s new 805 processor along with a QHD display. Read more about it after the jump.
June 10, 2014