- Acer embraces Windows with the Liquid M220 smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Samsung Galaxy S6: spec comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs HTC One M9: spec comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S6 will come in dual-SIM for PH
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S6 hands-on, first impressions
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S6 Edge, curves both sides!
- Samsung Galaxy S6 now official!
- HTC Vive VR headset brings Virtual Reality to your homes
- HTC Grip might be your next fitness tracker
- HTC One M9 officially unveiled
- Are 4K UHD TVs becoming mainstream?
- MyPhone Rio Craze 3G shows up at Lazada, now available for Php2,599
- Panasonic Eluga U2 unveiled; affordable 64-bit Lollipop smartphone
- O+ 8.38 Announced; Budget Quad-Core under Php3.5K
- PhotoMath now available on Android
- Sol Republic Amps In-Ear Headphones Review
- Starmobile Engage 10 Pro: Windows 8.1 laptop/tablet
- NSFW: Pornhub jumps into wearables with Wankband
- VAIO smartphone to arrive March 12 w/ 64-bit CPU, Android Lollipop
- Ten Top-Selling Smartphones at Lazada Philippines
- Ten Top-selling Tablets at Lazada Philippines
- I.T. one of the highest paying specializations in the PH
- 5 Top Selling Cherry Mobile Phones at Lazada Philippines
- LG announces Watch Urbane LTE
- SKK Mobile Lynx to go on sale for Php3,999
- Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious coming to Xbox
- Battle of the Flagship Stores: Globe Gen3 vs. Smart Hip Lifestyle Cafe
- NTC: Almost 6000 phones lost, stolen in MM last year
- GT Academy to launch in PH, turns gamers to pro racers
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
February 24, 2015
February 12, 2015
A local source we talked to this week has revealed details of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge based on first-hand encounter with the device.
February 10, 2015
While the next HTC One (M9) is not yet official, rumors abound of its impending announcement. The strongest evidence so far that we’ve gotten hold of is this set of new cases Spigen is releasing soon.
February 02, 2015
Rumors of a bigger iPad have been going on since last year and has since been considered to be named as the iPad Pro. However, a recent development in the rumor mill suggests that bigger slate may go under the name of iPad Plus, which follows the naming scheme that Apple implemented on their new smartphones.
February 02, 2015
HTC doesn’t seem to have a care in the world if users consider their dual-camera setup to be more of a marketing gimmick than an actual purposeful addition to their smartphone’s arsenal, as they are once again rumored to include a secondary rear camera on their next flagship handset. This time though, it’s believed to have the same resolution, 20.7-megapixel, as the main camera.
February 01, 2015
Earlier in January, a specs sheet of what is believed to be the RedMi Note 2 leaked online prior to its official announcement, but as it turned out it was the Xiaomi Mi Note. In recent times though, another specs list and a set of press photos have made its way on the internet, hinting at a more budget-centric Xiaomi smartphone.
January 29, 2015
January 26, 2015
January 22, 2015
As the next big stage for hardware manufacturers to showcase their next-generation smartphones comes near, more leaks have been rounding in the internet. Such is a dual-SIM variant of the Sony‘s next flagship, the Xperia Z4.
January 20, 2015
Slated to be announced during MWC 2015 this March, Bloomberg reports that the Taiwanese company HTC is gearing up to release the successor of the One (M8). Not only that, they could also be celebrating their first venture into the wearable scene by introducing their first smarwatch.
January 19, 2015
Another report from analyst Ming-Chi Kuo in KGI securities (who has a good record on inside scoops from Apple) shows that the Cupertino giant is planning to revive the use of a stylus on tablets as an accessory to the rumored “iPad Pro” that should be Apple‘s biggest tablet yet.
January 18, 2015
January 17, 2015
A new batch of alleged improvements are reported to come to the next flagship for Apple. It was mentioned that the iPhone 6S/7 could have double the RAM and better processing power than the current iPhone 6.
January 16, 2015
A Brazilian website claims to have the exclusive scoop on HTC‘s alleged phablet. It will reportedly be called the Hima Ace Plus and will run on the latest Qualcomm processor, a 2K resolution display, and more.
January 14, 2015
Sources from a supply chain are claiming that the next iPhone (either 6S or 7) will be coming this year with new features like a dual-lens camera and 3D pressure sensor. What do they do? Find out after the break.
January 14, 2015
A Taiwanese website claims to have gotten their hands on a leak, revealing some of what we can expect when the Sony Xperia Z4 arrives. This includes two variations for the kind of display to be available.
January 13, 2015
If we had the high-end, aluminum-clad A-series and the mid-range E-series earlier this month, wait until you get hands on the entry-level line of smartphones Samsung will offer, starting with the Galaxy J1 which is leaked ahead of its launch.
January 12, 2015
As Samsung’s newest flagship is set to be announced soon, rumors have been floating around that the Korean giant is creating the successor to the Galaxy S5 in two variations, one of which has a curved screen.
January 07, 2015
January 07, 2015
Rumors of a 12-inch MacBook Air, and how Apple would give it a major facelift, have been a hot topic in the Mac community for quite some time already, yet hard proofs that would back these claims are a little hard to come by. But 9to5Mac, which has been in touch with an Apple insider, may shed some light on some of these speculations.
December 20, 2014
Massive leaks of Sony Pictures emails have been up the world wide web the past few weeks, and it seems that one containing an image of their mobile company’s new flagship handset, the Xperia Z4, has been making the rounds as of the late.
December 19, 2014
A Chinese website has released a detailed specs list of what could be Sony’s next tablet – the Xperia Z4 Tablet Ultra. It is allegedly in the works and with it comes a lineup of specs that will surely get your attention like its 6GB of RAM, UHD display, and a 12,100mAh battery capacity.
December 17, 2014
Although Xiaomi has seen huge success in the smartphone industry, they have a ton of non-tech products in their portfolio that are available in some parts of the globe. However, it seems that the Chinese company is about to embark on a new venture which, according to rumor-mongers, involves a mini car dubbed as Mistla that is believed to be retailed for only 39,999 Yuan or under 290K in our local currency.
December 16, 2014
If the Microsoft Lumia 535 seems to be a bit pricey for your budget, wait until this one becomes official and arrives in our shores: The Redmond Giant is reportedly working on another entry-level device called the Lumia 435.
December 07, 2014
It looks like more companies are jumping in to the Firefox OS bandwagon: Korean electronics giant LG is reportedly working on a new smartphone powered by Mozilla’s own mobile operating system aptly named as the L25.