- Car-finder Carmudi app launches officially in PH
- Estar Takee 1 could be the first holographic smartphone
- Nokia Lumia 530 now official
- OnePlus One goes on sale at Lazada, starts at Php14,999
- LG G3 Review
- Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 to launch this Saturday
- Everything you need to know about the “Curse of Naxxramas”
- BlackBerry Z3 first impressions
- Xiaomi Mi Band fitness tracker announced
- Xiaomi Mi 4 officially announced
- Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 2014 now on Villman for Php93k
- Philippine Lemon Law signed, to take effect on July 30
- Gionee to launch world’s thinnest phone at 0.2 inches
- App in Focus: Carmudi for Android App
- DTC Gear (GE3A): A Feature Phone with 4500mAh battery
- Acer Aspire Switch 10 Review
- Our Top 10 Smartphones below Php10k for (Mid) 2014
- NVidia Shield Tablet with Tegra K1 starts at $299
- ASUS Zenfone 6 unboxed, first impressions
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition now available in PH
- Apple’s 2-step verification feature now available in PH
- Lenovo A8-50 lands, priced at Php10,499
- Huawei Honor 3C lands for Php9,990
- Lenovo PH launches S850, priced at Php13,999
- goTenna, lets you send messages even when there’s no cell service
- How to use GCash to send load to other networks via text
- THL 5000 to be available in the Philippines
- ASUS Zenfone 5 vs Xiaomi Mi 3: Specs comparison
- MSI GT72 Dominator Pro officially announced
- Beats Studio + Codisk T801 Action Camera promo
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
July 23, 2014
Right around 2AM Manila time, Blizzard has finally released the highly-anticipated expansion of Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft dubbed as “Curse of Naxxramas”. Head past the break to see all the stuff you need to know to get you up and running for the new expansion.
July 21, 2014
Carmudi is set to official launch their mobile app in the country tomorrow. But before the big unveil we decided to take you guys on a quick tour of the app and see what the company has in store for us.
July 20, 2014
Nearly a year and a half after its official announcement, Apple has finally made the 2-step verification available to 59 countries including Philippines.
July 18, 2014
Nokia has recently announced that it is rolling out the Lumia Cyan update across all supported devices in the coming weeks. The update is touted to bring a plethora of new features to Nokia Lumia handsets such as Action Center, Cortana and Wordflow just to name a few.
July 10, 2014
Yesterday marks the official launch of Deezer in the country. But amidst the celebratory toasts and a promise of better things to come, we can’t help but wonder if this is the beginning of the end for SPINNR, a music streaming service which the MVP-led telco launched just last year?
Smartphone geek? Game of Thrones fan? Some of us from YugaTech seem to be both, and we connected the lines between the two. Say hello to Game of Phones: If Operating Systems were Characters in Westeros!
July 09, 2014
Today, Smart Communications Inc. has formally announced their exclusive partnership with Deezer; a web-based music streaming service which originated from Paris, France.
July 09, 2014
July 05, 2014
A port of Jolla’s upcoming Sailfish UI launcher is now available for download and ready to be installed on your Android smartphone.
Project Volta, a new initiative that will debut with Google’s Android L which aims to improve your Android device’s battery life, gets tested to see if it works. And based on the results, it looks like it is going to deliver what it promises.
July 03, 2014
Nearly two years after it made its official debut, ASUS hasn’t totally forgotten about the FonePad 2, and has even released a firmware update for it, bringing the software version to 4.4 or more commonly known as Android KitKat.
July 02, 2014
If you’ve been watching Game of Thrones, you probably know the character Hodor. He is a servant of the Stark family that has some sort of speech impediment and could only say one thing – Hodor! A parody of the app Yo! which does nothing else but send a “Yo!” alert to your contacts, Yo, Hodor offers the ability to communicate with your friends in a way that only a true Hodor-ist (Hodor-ian?) would understand.
July 01, 2014
June 28, 2014
June 26, 2014
Soon after announcing the Android Auto, Google formally announced their second take on conquering the living room through the new and improved television-centric platform called Android TV.
June 26, 2014
After showcasing the new Android Wear, Google transitioned to Android Auto, a platform that’s similar to Google Now, but is more geared towards improving the overall user experience of a driver while they’re inside their car.
June 26, 2014
Over at Google IO 2014, the company has just teased the next version of their mobile operating system - Android L - and while we’re not yet hearing the ‘sweet’ name nor the version number, we are introduced to a major redesign and a performance boost in graphics coding, battery life and a lot more.
June 25, 2014
Microsoft has announced that its older Nokia X devices – the X, X+, and XL, won’t get the new X software platform 2.0.
June 24, 2014
If you’ve been holding off on upgrading to the latest version of iOS because you’ll lose your Jailbreak stuff, well fret no more because a team of Chinese devs have released a software that can Jailbreak (untethered) supported iDevices running on iOS 7.1 and/or 7.1.1. Head past the break for a quick tutorial on how you can do it.
June 20, 2014
June 20, 2014
Google has released factory images of Android 4.4.4 KitKat for the Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10 to fix security flaws.
June 18, 2014
Good news for Omega Spectrum users! In addition to the updates released by Cherry Mobile recently, the company also announces the availability of the KitKat update for Omega Spectrum. It is available to download from their website and includes a full instruction on how to install it.
June 17, 2014
A new franchise of the popular game from Rovio is soon to hit stores and this time, it would be themed with the Hasbro robots that we’ve loved from way before. The Angry Birds Transformers will still revolve on the ever-long battle between the birds and hogs and will have “birds disguised as robots in disguise”.