- 7 new features for old iPhones when iOS 8 arrives
- Jabra intros new headsets designed for call centers
- Relonch Camera unveiled at Photokina
- McDo releases Android, iOS app to take online orders
- Graphed: Flagship Smartphone Announcement Calendar
- Oppo N3 render leaks
- Contest: Are you better than a G3?
- Acer opens kiosk in Market! Market!; holds one day opening promo
- Hello ‘Windows': Microsoft to wipe out ‘Nokia’ and ‘Windows Phone’ brands
- Canon launches PowerShot G7 X
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II now official
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime leaks selfie-centred specs
- 10 cool non-tech products that Xiaomi is selling in China
- Here’s how to delete the U2 album you didn’t wish for
- Microsoft’s ‘Windows 9′ event on September 30
- TAGAI Alpha & Beta: Driving Eyewear You Will Want
- Victorinox INOX lands locally, priced at Php27,500
- What to expect when Android One arrives in Philippines
- ASUS, HTC, Lenovo working with Google for Android One
- Panasonic takes on the Galaxy K Zoom with Lumix CM1
- Microsoft to buy Minecraft for $2.5 billion
- Samsung outs NX1 interchangeable lens camera
- Will you pay $999 to shoot 4K videos on your iPhone 5S?
- Android One devices now official, to be available in PH
- ASUS Transformer Book T200 lands, priced at Php24,984
- Ten incoming ‘phablets’ to watch out for in the PH
- iPhone 6 already out of stock from pre-orders
- Winners: Lazada-YugaTech Xiaomi Giveaways
- First Android One device leaks, priced at Php5K
- PowerPole gives your GoPro extra reach, extends its battery too
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
August 01, 2014
July 31, 2014
Hugo Barra, Vice President of Xiaomi Global, has published a Q&A on his Facebook page in response to online reports that the Xiaomi Redmi Note has been sending data to Chinese servers without the user’s permission.
July 30, 2014
July 28, 2014
Are you tired of looking the same old default lock screen on you Windows Phone device? Well, fret no more as Microsoft has recently made the Live Lock Screen (Beta) app available on Windows Store, and we think you should really give this one a try.
July 23, 2014
Right around 2AM Manila time, Blizzard has finally released the highly-anticipated expansion of Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft dubbed as “Curse of Naxxramas”. Head past the break to see all the stuff you need to know to get you up and running for the new expansion.
July 21, 2014
Carmudi is set to official launch their mobile app in the country tomorrow. But before the big unveil we decided to take you guys on a quick tour of the app and see what the company has in store for us.
July 20, 2014
Nearly a year and a half after its official announcement, Apple has finally made the 2-step verification available to 59 countries including Philippines.
July 18, 2014
Nokia has recently announced that it is rolling out the Lumia Cyan update across all supported devices in the coming weeks. The update is touted to bring a plethora of new features to Nokia Lumia handsets such as Action Center, Cortana and Wordflow just to name a few.
July 10, 2014
Yesterday marks the official launch of Deezer in the country. But amidst the celebratory toasts and a promise of better things to come, we can’t help but wonder if this is the beginning of the end for SPINNR, a music streaming service which the MVP-led telco launched just last year?
Smartphone geek? Game of Thrones fan? Some of us from YugaTech seem to be both, and we connected the lines between the two. Say hello to Game of Phones: If Operating Systems were Characters in Westeros!
July 09, 2014
Today, Smart Communications Inc. has formally announced their exclusive partnership with Deezer; a web-based music streaming service which originated from Paris, France.
July 09, 2014
July 05, 2014
A port of Jolla’s upcoming Sailfish UI launcher is now available for download and ready to be installed on your Android smartphone.
Project Volta, a new initiative that will debut with Google’s Android L which aims to improve your Android device’s battery life, gets tested to see if it works. And based on the results, it looks like it is going to deliver what it promises.
July 03, 2014
Nearly two years after it made its official debut, ASUS hasn’t totally forgotten about the FonePad 2, and has even released a firmware update for it, bringing the software version to 4.4 or more commonly known as Android KitKat.
July 02, 2014
If you’ve been watching Game of Thrones, you probably know the character Hodor. He is a servant of the Stark family that has some sort of speech impediment and could only say one thing – Hodor! A parody of the app Yo! which does nothing else but send a “Yo!” alert to your contacts, Yo, Hodor offers the ability to communicate with your friends in a way that only a true Hodor-ist (Hodor-ian?) would understand.
July 01, 2014
June 28, 2014
June 26, 2014
Soon after announcing the Android Auto, Google formally announced their second take on conquering the living room through the new and improved television-centric platform called Android TV.
June 26, 2014
After showcasing the new Android Wear, Google transitioned to Android Auto, a platform that’s similar to Google Now, but is more geared towards improving the overall user experience of a driver while they’re inside their car.
June 26, 2014
Over at Google IO 2014, the company has just teased the next version of their mobile operating system - Android L – and while we’re not yet hearing the ‘sweet’ name nor the version number, we are introduced to a major redesign and a performance boost in graphics coding, battery life and a lot more.
June 25, 2014
Microsoft has announced that its older Nokia X devices – the X, X+, and XL, won’t get the new X software platform 2.0.
June 24, 2014
If you’ve been holding off on upgrading to the latest version of iOS because you’ll lose your Jailbreak stuff, well fret no more because a team of Chinese devs have released a software that can Jailbreak (untethered) supported iDevices running on iOS 7.1 and/or 7.1.1. Head past the break for a quick tutorial on how you can do it.