- Xiaomi Mi 3, Redmi 1S on sale today at SM North EDSA
- OnePlus releases affordable 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Blackberry Classic officially announced, goes on sale
- DTC Fiesta Plus Quick Review
- Xiaomi in Talks w/ Tesla for Php290K-worth Mini Car
- Here are the top 10 things Filipinos searched for in 2014
- Instagram update comes with five new filters
- Swans M10 2.1 Speakers Quick Review
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus is official with dual rear camera
- ASUS M32 Desktop PC now available for Php29k
- Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft now on Android
- 10 Coolest USB Flash Drives to Collect
- All-new 2015 Hyundai Sonata launched in the Philippines
- Microsoft reportedly working on entry-level Lumia 435
- LG unveils lightweight Tab Book Duo
- YouTube for Android get Offline Playback, Now in PH
- isoHunt revives The Pirate Bay
- PCWorx Holds USB and MicroSD Card Sale
- 10 Internet problems Filipinos are facing nowadays
- Ford PH shows off All-New Limited Edition Mustang
- Why Your Telco Needs to Cap Your Mobile Internet
- Sony A7 Mark II Hands-on
- Customize your smartphone case with Casetify
- LG G Watch R Quick Review
- Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones Review
- DOJ warns data capping, throttling, false unli of telcos
- 7 Most Amazing Smartphone Features We’ve Seen this Year
- Read this before getting an iPad Mini 3 & save yourself Php5k
- iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 priced locally, starts at Php20,490
- Torque DROIDZ Octave: 5-inch octa-core for under Php7k
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
December 18, 2014
December 17, 2014
We recently got our hands on the Swans M10 which is a 2.1 multimedia speaker. We set it up as music and movie speakers to try if it could go toe-to-toe against known brand names in the market today. Join us in this quick review and find out.
December 16, 2014
USB flash drives vary from storage sizes and read/write speed. There’s the common 4GB flash drive all the way to 1TB that can store tons of files in just one small package. Although these are mostly the deciding factors that we consider before buying one, there’s one more aspect that some are particular about — the design. Here are 10 cool-looking USB flash drives that we found on the Internet just in case you’re bored with how generic thumb drives look.
December 14, 2014
People have different tastes especially when it comes to music. That’s why the hardware we use to listen to them have their own different characteristics – some are great with bass while some are more inclined towards trebles. Then there are the special unbiased ones that offer great balance from both ends of the spectrum. One good example is the Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones.
December 12, 2014
I got a WiThings WiFi Scale in HongKong back in August and been using it to monitor my progress for several months each time I do my routine (swim, bike, run) so I was glad to discover there’s another body analysis scale that I can try.
December 11, 2014
Another Bose product is up for us to test out and this time it’s the QuietComfort 25 or simply the QC25. It is the successor to the well-received QC15 back in 2009. With it comes a more improved active noise cancellation (ANC) and is made of better function-targeted materials.
December 11, 2014
Another fun and exciting year of tech is coming to a close and it’s amazing how gadgets have evolved to adapt to our needs. Yet somehow, there are a few devices/services that just don’t fail to put a smile on our faces whenever we remember them, particularly to those who lived through the 80’s and 90’s era.
December 10, 2014
Bose has a slew of new audio peripherals that landed first on our hands. One of these is the Bose SoundDock XT that was just announced a couple of months back and looks promising even on first glance. Is it a speaker that would capture the hearts (and ears) of many? We find out.
December 09, 2014
December 09, 2014
Are you wishing to buy a smartwatch but find it really expensive? Your prayers have been answered! Check out the Kairos T-band, a wristwatch band that actually turns your ordinary timepiece into a smartwatch.
December 04, 2014
December 01, 2014
The previously-reported event is happening now where LG Philippines’ latest smartwatch is being launched. The LG G Watch R features a 1.3-inch display, runs on Android Wear, and can now be acquired nationwide with a local price below Php14K.
November 29, 2014
The long wait is over for Microsoft fans: Tech store giant Villman is now offering the newest Surface Pro 3 at their store branches.
November 28, 2014
Smartphones and tablets nowadays are becoming more powerful and feature-packed, however, most of these devices don’t pack a lot of battery power and often don’t last a whole day. So if you’re a heavy user and want to be liberated from your wall socket, then take a look at our list of 12 Bang-for-the-Buck power banks that you can buy.
November 24, 2014
November 21, 2014
For those who have been waiting for so long to play the remake of the 3rd-generation Pokemon games, the wait is over! The new Pokemon games, called Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby, were announced this year and is now finally available on local shores.
November 19, 2014
November 13, 2014
November 12, 2014
Our smartphone has become a centerpiece of lifestyle. It has the ability to connect to our TVs, house lights, watches, fitness trackers, cameras, and even kitchen appliances. Like the Mr. Coffee from Belkin.
November 12, 2014
Do you still remember your Game Boy Pocket or Game Boy Color with translucent casing? Even the Game Boy Advance inherited the see-through design. Now, Nintendo is bringing it back through the incarnation of Nintendo 2DS.
November 05, 2014
October 30, 2014
We recently went on a trip to Gadgets in Style’s store over at Edsa Shangri-La where they showed and gave us a demo of their top 5 home theater speakers and audio equipment. We thought we’d give you the low-down on their features and packages just in case you’re planning to upgrade your entertainment room.
October 26, 2014
Digits Trading Corporation, the official distributor of Urbanears in the country, has announced that the Fall/Winter 2014 collection will soon be available locally.
October 24, 2014
If you’re a movie buff that still uses USBs or portable hard drives to watch your media then you’d want to check this out. The Popcorn Hour A-410 is a media player that carries functions and features to further enhance your viewing and listening experience. Is it a good acquisition for serious media geeks? Find out.
October 23, 2014
We’ve just received a tip that the entry-level GoPro Hero and the Hero4 series have officially arrived in the country. How much would it cost? Find out after the break.