- MyPhone officially launches the Infinity 2 Lite
- MyPhone Infinity 2 officially launches
- MyPhone Infinity LTE: 5.5-inch, quad-core, LTE
- LG announces G4 Stylus and G4c smartphones
- MyPhone Infinity 2: octa-core, LTE for under Php13K
- OPPO Neo 5s: Snapdragon 410 with LTE
- Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition launches in China
- MMDA launches carpooling app, Friend Trip
- Fujifilm outs the X-T10 interchangeable lens camera
- Xiaomi outs new 10,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Braven BRV-BANK: Bluetooth-enabled, rugged power bank
- Braven outs new Outdoor Series Bluetooth speakers
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus vs. Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML
- LG is back on Windows Phone 8.1 with the LG Lancet
- CES Asia 2015 is happening in Shanghai on May 25-27
- Rare 128GB Zenfone 2 appears in local store for Php20,995
- Lily, the robotic flying drone camera
- What Xiaomi PH’s physical stores mean for consumers
- Lenovo A7000 vs. Alcatel Flash Plus vs. Zenfone 2
- Asus launches Zenfone 2 ZE551ML in the Philippines
- Asus Zenfone 2 ZE500CL officially lands in the Philippines
- ASUS to release 32GB Zenfone 2 (ZE551ML) for Php13,995
- Samsung teases Iron Man-themed Galaxy S6 Edge
- Video Review: Asus Zenfone 2
- WiFiMapper finds free Wi-Fi hotspots near you
- Epson offers free Apple iMac when you buy a printer
- ASUS Zenpad tablets leak with 7- and 8-inch variants
- Firefly Mobile Intense X now available under Php6K, comes with free basic phone
- Microsoft intros Hyperlapse for Android & Windows
- LG G4 official Philippine price starts at Php31,990
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- smartphone with 13mp
- samsung ativ q price
- philippin sex red tub/
- meizu mx5/1x1.png
- tablet laptop hybrid philippines/1x1.png
- best internet connection philippines/1x1.png
- hotmail Exceeded the login limit for a 15 minute p
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM G530F, G530FZ, G530
- japan po rn
- meizu mx 5/1x1.png
- sm fairview
- tablet laptop hybrid philippines
- galaxy note 4
- murang cellphone sa greenhills
- asus zenfone 2 price in philippines/1x1.png
- best smart phone under 5000 pesos
- htc xnxx 2017/1x1.png/1x1.png
May 14, 2015
LG Philippines launched last night the world’s first 105-inch Curved Super Ultra HD TV which features a resolution of 5120 x 2160, Tru 4K Engine Pro, IPS 5K panel, and Smart TV functionality with webOS.
April 14, 2015
You think Quad-HD resolution on a 5-inch screen is overkill? Sharp begs to differ and thinks that users, especially those on Android, deserve something “better”. So they announced the world’s first 5.5-inch IGZO display for mobile phones with a whopping 3840 x 2160 screen resolution.
April 13, 2015
GadgetsInStyle is currently running a sale for their MyView TV, but instead of the usual buy one take one deal, they’re offering three high-definition TVs for the price of one.
April 06, 2015
While shopping around fro a new TV for the office, we spotted a couple of very promising units that we think were really good bargains. One of them is this 40-inch 4K UHD TV Android TV from TCL we saw at Abensons.
March 31, 2015
As a follow up to the 40-inch Mi TV2 introduced last week, Xiaomi has announced its bigger brother – the 55-inch Mi TV2 which boasts a 4K resolution display, 5.2mm ultra-thin frame and 6mm bezel.
March 24, 2015
Xiaomi has just unveiled its latest Smart TV / Android game console that packs a 40-inch Full HD display, quad-core CPU, 14.5mm slim frame, and Android 4.4 KitKat – the Mi TV 2 (40-inch).
March 03, 2015
Along with the new smartphones and tablets, Lenovo has also unveiled its first portable standalone projector that works with compatible Miracast or DLNA-enabled Android, Windows 8.1 or iOS devices – the Pocket Projector.
March 01, 2015
When 4K UDTVs were introduced a couple of years ago, many speculated that it will take a very long time for the market to shift to the new technology because of so many reasons.
February 16, 2015
Probably one of our most favorite product that was introduced here in Samsung SEA Forum in Bangkok is this 34-inch curved gaming monitor.
January 09, 2015
Nearly two months after our trip to Singapore for the AMD #FutureOfCompute conference, the chipmaker, along with technology partners, have unveiled the first wave of monitors that will feature AMD’s display technology called FreeSync.
January 08, 2015
People were amazed when Samsung revealed its Galaxy Note Edge, a phablet with a display that curves on one side. Not to be overshadowed, LG Display showcased its own smartphone display that curves not just on one side but on both sides.
January 07, 2015
When we reviewed the RoG Swift PG278Q, we regarded it as the best gaming monitor that money can buy. Of course, that is before ASUS decided to up the ante and unveil ROG Swift PG27AQ in this year’s Consumer Electronic Show.
December 31, 2014
The largest 4K TV in the country is brought in by LG Philippines. This 98-inch UHD TV is the only one currently available but you can place an order for Php1.5 million a pop.
December 12, 2014
Dell today announces its 2015 lineup of computer monitors. The next-gen displays comprise of the flagship HD 5K monitor, the 34-inch curved monitor, the 25-inch display with QHD resolution, and the 27-inch Ultra HD 4K monitor. Head past the break for more details.
November 21, 2014
Gorilla Glass has been a popular choice for manufacturers to shield their devices’ screen from scratches, but until now it stands little to no chance against drops, particularly on rough surfaces. Corning is looking to change that though with the announcement of the tougher Gorilla Glass 4.
November 20, 2014
W Hotel, Singapore – As part of the AMD #FutureofCompute event, Joe WC Chan of Samsung announces two new monitors, the UE590 and UE850, that will support AMD FreeSync technology right off the bat.
November 13, 2014
UHD TVs are making a good entry in the market nowadays. They are becoming more affordable compared before and each manufacturer has its own unique addition to make you purchase one. If a Samsung Curved UHD TV is still not enough, why not paint the back with gold?
November 13, 2014
Sharp Corp has announced that it has recently developed a 4.1-inch IGZO LCD panel that packs a rich resolution of 736ppi.
October 30, 2014
October 20, 2014
It’s SLEEK. It’s FAST. And it is, in our opinion, the best gaming monitor money can buy right now. Head past the break to see why we’re so impressed with this gaming monitor from ASUS called the RoG Swift PG278Q.
October 15, 2014
Gadgets in Style, perhaps one of the most popular store that offers the best deals on TVs, is celebrating their 8th year of operation so they’re running a promo for a 29-inch LED TV from MyView at only Php8,888.88.
July 30, 2014
Do you got five million pesos to burn? If so, you might interested to get LG’s new Curved 4K TV called LG 105UC9 which has a screen size that measures 105-inch diagonally with a 21:9 aspect ratio and crazy 5120×2160 screen resolution.
July 24, 2014
Following the initial launch of its 84-inch 4K TV a couple of years back, Sony adds five new screen sizes in the lineup. These Ultra High Definition TVs sport the company’s proprietary technology like the 4K X-Reality PRO engine, TRILUMINOS Display, and X-tended Dynamic Range PRO to deliver only the most immersive viewing experience.
ASUS has finally made their new top-of-the-line gaming monitor, dubbed as ROG Swift PG278Q, available in APAC and Europe markets, and is immediately looking to lure in gamers with its 27-inch WQHD panel, not to mention support for NVidia G-Sync and 3D-Vision.