- The culprit behind iPod Classic’s death
- Windows 93 is your next operating system, maybe.
- LG Electronics will no longer make plasma TV
- Top 5 home theater speakers from Gadgets in Style
- Oppo R5 is official, world’s thinnest at 4.85mm
- Oppo N3 officially unveiled!
- Smart to offer iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus next month
- Live Blog: Oppo N3, R5 Global Launch in Singapore
- ZTE releases official statement regarding sale mishap
- G.Skill RipjawsX F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM Review
- Huawei Honor 4X with 64-bit CPU now official in China
- Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM Review
- Ford announces all-new Explorer Sport with V6 engine
- Ford Philippines launches 1.6L and 2.0L 2015 Escape
- Chaos ensues at ZTE Sale, flooded with complaints
- ASUS Transformer Book T100 Multi-Color now bundled with 4,200mAh power bank
- Asus unveils the MeMO Pad 10 (Me103K), sells for $199
- LG, Asus officially announces Android 5.0 Lollipop update schedules
- First look at the Xiaomi MiPad
- Xiaomi Opens First Service Center in PH
- ZTE Grand X2 L phablet to go on sale for just Php2k
- Lenovo’s new fitness smartband lets you unlock your PCs
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime to hit gray markets
- L is for Lockdown: Increased security makes Android Lollipop harder to root
- Blackview V3 lands, priced at Php5,999
- Blackview Jk-series smartphones now available in PH
- Blackview officially launches three octa-core smartphones in PH
- Gigabyte outs GeForce GTX 970 Mini-ITX graphics card
- Urbanears Fall/Winter 2014 Collection to arrive in PH
- Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 8.1 now available
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
October 30, 2014
October 20, 2014
It’s SLEEK. It’s FAST. And it is, in our opinion, the best gaming monitor money can buy right now. Head past the break to see why we’re so impressed with this gaming monitor from ASUS called the RoG Swift PG278Q.
October 15, 2014
Gadgets in Style, perhaps one of the most popular store that offers the best deals on TVs, is celebrating their 8th year of operation so they’re running a promo for a 29-inch LED TV from MyView at only Php8,888.88.
July 30, 2014
Do you got five million pesos to burn? If so, you might interested to get LG’s new Curved 4K TV called LG 105UC9 which has a screen size that measures 105-inch diagonally with a 21:9 aspect ratio and crazy 5120×2160 screen resolution.
July 24, 2014
Following the initial launch of its 84-inch 4K TV a couple of years back, Sony adds five new screen sizes in the lineup. These Ultra High Definition TVs sport the company’s proprietary technology like the 4K X-Reality PRO engine, TRILUMINOS Display, and X-tended Dynamic Range PRO to deliver only the most immersive viewing experience.
ASUS has finally made their new top-of-the-line gaming monitor, dubbed as ROG Swift PG278Q, available in APAC and Europe markets, and is immediately looking to lure in gamers with its 27-inch WQHD panel, not to mention support for NVidia G-Sync and 3D-Vision.
July 18, 2014
Along with the new Breeze MW0738, AOC also launched their 61-series monitors, one of which is the AOC E2451FWH, an ultra-thin 23.6-inch monitor that only measures 18mm thick and has narrow borders that only measures 7.5-millimeter.
July 11, 2014
After introducing curved displays on a smartphone, LG is now aiming at panels the size of TV screens. They have successfully created an 18-inch foldable panel and are currently planning to go for flexible Ultra HD in the coming years.
June 23, 2014
The other week, Samsung Philippines invited us to an overnight stay at the Shangri-la Hotel in Makati so we could use their newest Curved UHDTV.
June 19, 2014
Sharp has developed a new display technology called the Free-Form Display that will soon allow commercial technology to feature displays of different shapes depending on the application.
June 05, 2014
Just the other week-end, the team and some of our co-hosts in GeekyNights spend the whole afternoon and evening over at the Frasier place with this new 65-inch Ultra HD 4K TV from LG. The latest model in its line-up for 2014 puts a lot of focus on the platform.
June 04, 2014
PLDT’s taking steps into your home with gadgets like the TelPad, and now they’re aiming at turning your TV into an internet TV installed with their services through TVolution. But is the experience a good one? And does it step up your TV viewing into a new level? Read on to find out.
May 15, 2014
Along with the Mi Pad, Xiaomi has also announced their new Android-powered, 3D-capable, 49-inch 4K TV that features 6.2mm thin bezels, and MediaTek quad-core chipset – the Mi TV 2.
April 25, 2014
Samsung Electronics Philippines introduced its 2014 entertainment product lineup yesterday including its latest TV model – the Curved Ultra High-Definition (UHD) Smart TV.
April 06, 2014
We already have Android phones and tablets, and recently, Google went into watches with Android Wear and has also announced an Open Automobile Alliance for Android cars. What’s next? It’s probably Android TV.
March 07, 2014
When TCL contacted us to check out their new UHDTV, we were surprised that they already had a 4K TV in the Philippines. And to think we only saw their UHD TV line-up in CES Las Vegas last month.
March 05, 2014
During a recent earnings call at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, Corning was asked to compare its Gorilla Glass technology to Sapphire glass which is reported to be featured on Apple’s upcoming iPhone 6.
February 07, 2014
LG Electronics recently launched in the local market the 55-inch LG Gallery OLED TV which boasts a sleek profile and extremely vibrant colors.
January 11, 2014
Corning has announced their latest creation called Anti-Microbial Gorilla Glass which has the same scratch-resistant properties of its kin but also keeps your screen germ-free.
January 11, 2014
In this year’s CES, we saw a lot of effort in the TV and display technology with almost all of the global brands are showing off OLED TVs, Curved TV and 4K TVs in much smaller sizes, like 32 or 28 inches.
January 10, 2014
The almost-defunct WebOS platform that HP bought from Palm and abandoned is now back and doing a comeback with Smart TVs. LG showcased a lot of their new UHDTVs in CES this week with WebOS running as the native platform.
January 08, 2014
Aside from the 105-inch Curve Ultra HD TV that Samsung unveiled yesterday, they also showcased a Bendable UHDTV, a first of its kind.
January 07, 2014
Samsung has announced over a dozen UHDTVs here at CES in Las Vegas including a total of six curved sets, as well as the world’s first and largest Curved UHD TV at 105 inches.
January 06, 2014
Smart TVs can provide you multimedia content like apps, games, and a browser on your TV but it is not up to par with our current mobile devices that gives a fuller and even better experience. Qualcomm Snapdragon 802 brings that experience to our TVs.
January 03, 2014
Polaroid enters the living room scene with the introduction of its own TVs which include a 50-inch Smart TV and a 4K Ultra HD model which is priced at $1,000.