- Gionee W900: Flip phone with two 4” FHD displays
- Lenovo PH brings Yoga 3 Pro to the country
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro arrives in PH
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 officially lands
- ECS LIVA Mini PC Kit lands for Php8,888
- 12 Bang-for-the-Buck Power Banks You Can Buy
- Who among our politicians own this Php190M LaFerrari?
- Bunch of the Biggest Batteries: 10 Smartphones With Highest Battery Capacities
- MSI GS70 2QE Stealth Pro gaming laptop lands for Php105K
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge unofficially lands for Php45k
- Five Places Filipinos Love to Buy their Gadgets Offline
- 2015 Lamborghini Huracan now official in Philippines
- 10 Most Expensive Smartphones Released in 2014
- 8 Fuel-efficient Cars Available in the Philippines
- Next Assassin’s Creed about Philippine Revolution?
- BlackBerry Passport hands-on, first impressions
- BlackBerry Passport officially launches in PH
- Qualcomm outs smartphone & tablet w/ Snapdragon 810
- Winners of our #ExploreBeautiful Contest
- LG G Watch R arriving on December 1
- Cherry Mobile intros Flare Lite as most affordable Flare
- Huawei Honor 6 coming this December for around 14k
- Xiaomi outs 9.9mm thick 5,000mAh Mi Power Bank
- Mi Philippines bundles Redmi 1S with Mi Power Bank
- Happy Mobile Oracle unveiled, octa-core at 6.6mm
- Happy Mobile Prive officially announced
- 5 Tips When Gadget Shopping with a Credit Card
- Contest: Win this Nikon Coolpix S3600!
- DOST to put up 50,000 Free Public WiFi starting 2015
- Over 50,000 Spam Text goes thru Globe every day
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
October 30, 2014
October 26, 2014
October 26, 2014
The Supreme Court has recently ruled that a ‘friends only’ privacy at social networking site Facebook does not entitle a user to total or absolute privacy, according to an 18-page decision it released a few days ago.
October 24, 2014
The Commission of Election has recently launched the online portal called iRehistro, the agencies online initiative which sole purpose is to ease up some of the burden of both new and existing voters registration/validation process.
October 21, 2014
October 14, 2014
Starting today, users of the popular social networking site Faceboook can enjoy another great feature aboard their social media experience: Posting stickers on all comments.
October 04, 2014
A responsive minimal design, an ad-free interface, and a concrete promise not to sell your user data to third parties. That is how we can describe Ello, a new social network that launched just recently.
September 28, 2014
In line with the recent DNS issue that netizens experienced when they tried accessing Ensogo’s website, the company is giving out site-wide 5% discount voucher to all patrons of the online shopping website.
September 07, 2014
Smart Communications and Wikimedia foundation have recently inked a deal which will allow the two parties to give Smart, Talk ‘N Text and Sun Cellular subscribers free and unlimited access to Wikipedia through the initiative called Wikipedia Zero.
August 26, 2014
In a surprise move, Amazon was the one who finally snapped up Twitch (the video streaming site for gamers) for $970 million in cash. This development happened after Google dropped their intent to buy Twitch some 3 months ago.
August 18, 2014
The Ice Bucket Challenge, or also known as the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, has been trending on social media channels this past few weeks showing the rich, popular, and powerful dumping themselves with a bucket of ice. Among them are the current tech leaders known around the world.
August 13, 2014
There have been several online food deliveries in the country for years now and another player from Rocket Internet was launched a couple of months ago, Food Panda.
August 08, 2014
Canva Manila officially announced its presence in the Philippines today in an intimate media launch here at The Fort. The 11-month old start-up was founded in Australia by a half-Filipina Melanie Perkins.
June 19, 2014
Earlier today, Twitter has announced support for animated GIFs (graphic interchange format), allowing users to upload moving pictures to the social network via the desktop or via iPhone or Android app.
June 04, 2014
Rocket Internet, one of the world’s largest e-commerce focused venture capital firm and the organization behind Lazada and Zalora, has officially launched their popular online food delivery platform, FoodPanda, in the country.
June 04, 2014
Two months after Sulit.com.ph, which is now OLX Philippines, has pulled the plug on Pinoy Auto Trader, the talented team behind the site has regrouped to form their second automotive-centric website called AutoDeal.com.ph
May 31, 2014
Last Wednesday, McDo invited us to a quick BFF meal to share with fellow bloggers and at the same time introduced their new BFF App.
May 23, 2014
Privacy has always been an issue for Facebook users. Especially to those who are not aware of the scope of their posts. Before, all new users of the popular social-networking site have post settings set for “Public” sharing by default. Good thing this is now fixed.
May 09, 2014
Ever since Facebook implemented the “seen” feature on their chatting / messaging service, conversations with friends either improved or got a lot more awkward. The idea is you get to know if your friend has already seen your message and if he/she is ignoring you – hence the term seenzone.
April 26, 2014
Globe and Facebook partnered 6 months ago to offer Free FB on all Globe/TM subscribers a service which, according to Mark Zuckerberg, doubled the number of people who are using internet and data in the Philippines.
April 12, 2014
Here’s another addicting game that may hook you up; 2048 is a math puzzle game that will have you combine two similar number tiles into one until you come up with a 2048 tile, but unless you have the right skills and logic, it’s going to be a tough ride.
April 11, 2014
Facebook is finally cleaning up our news feeds that are usually full of spam as they feel that the news feed is designed to give you information that is actually relevant. This includes the lessening of links that redirect you to spam sites, like-baiting posts, and content that is repetitive in nature.
April 10, 2014
Facebook has confirmed that it will soon shutdown its chat service on its Android and iOS app, forcing users to download and use its dedicated messaging app, Messenger.
April 09, 2014
Twitter has started rolling out a new and improved web profile that lets you use a larger profile pic, customize your header (which now takes the whole width of the page), and showcase your best Tweets.
April 08, 2014
We first leaked the news back in January about Spotify coming to the Philippines (and we were asked to take it down by several entities). Then, a couple of weeks ago, we spotted the limited release of Spotify via the Coca-Cola FB Page. Today, it’s official.