Tons of emails unanswered and text messages unreplied. Apologies. I spent the whole morning today rummaging thru last week’s email and responding to each one. I’m still not even halfway finished. The text messages from Sunday and yesterday will have to wait for later.
Here’s some updates on my end before we go to more interesting links:
- Waiting at the Shangri-la EDSA for a lunch meeting with the people for GO (Genuine Opposition).
- Next stop is the Smart Mobile TV dinner with executives at Serendra, Fort Bonifacio.
- Palm Treo launching at The Embassy in the Fort later in the evening.
- Tomorrow’s lunch with Sen. Kiko Pangilinan at QC for his Kabataan para sa Pagbabago campaign. Anobody who’s a supported of the senator can come. Email me for details.
- Thursday is part 2 of Max’s Breakfast with Piolo.
- Planning out of town trips to Bataan, Bohol and Davao (again).
- Scheduling out-of-country trips to Malaysia, Pakistan, Turkey and Germany.
Anyway, let’s get into the more interesting links before this post becomes a Twitter blog.
- The finalists of the 2007 Philippine Blog Awards is out. Check the top 5 for each of the 12 major categories and 5 special awards.
- Google buys AdScape. The big G is eyeing in-game advertising now.
- Feedburner updates its feed count algorithm. More accurate counts and prolly higher chicklet numbers for some.
- YouTube launches Video Awards. Go vote for your favorite YouTubers.
- TechCrunch hires a new CEO. So, they now have enough ad money to pay a CEO, huh?