24/7 Customer Phils – Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service Representatives (Day Shift)
(National Capital Reg – Makati)
* Responsible for delivering customer satisfaction and problem resolution to the client’s customers for a particular account or program.
* Responsible for adhering to client call handling protocol and procedures
* Responsible for interfacing with customers through the phone in a courteous, empathetic and professional manner.
* Responsible for resolving customer needs, concerns and problems.
* Responsible for educating the customer on detailed product information
* Responsible for managing the performance of a group of call center representatives providing coaching and feedback, documenting results, counseling and mentoring, and delegation of work whenever necessary
* Responsible for customer case documentation
* Responsible for proper call escalation, call transfer and redirection of customer concerns.
* Responsible for delivering voice of the customer feedback to the client to improve overall service
* Responsible for delivering insight on how to improve overall customer satisfaction.
* Responsible for participating in focus group discussions, meetings, ongoing training and other activities related to improving overall customer satisfaction.
* Bachelor’s Degree in any field with at least 6 months experience in a call center (Inbound or Outbound)
* Fresh graduates of any business-related course
* For undergraduates, completed at least 2 years of college with at least 6 months recent experience in a call center
* Excellent command of English
* Strong customer service orientation
* Applicants must have strong PC, keyboard and Internet skills, with the ability to simultaneously navigate through systems
Interested applicants can visit our recruitment office at the :
24/7 Customer Philippines, Inc.
G/F MJ Plaza, 106 Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City.
Contact us at 79-247-77 or 0915-721-5977
No related posts.