Tech. Support Reps
Tech. Support Reps. to Start Aug.31(30K SIGNING BONUS)!
As a Customer Service Representative/Technical Support Representative, you will guide customers to help fix their internet connection problems, troubleshoot e-mail and client software issues and provide product support to ensure customer satisfaction. Top-level language and process skills training will be provided to ensure your success. Continuous support from our highly-skilled team leaders and coaches will help you to constantly improve on your performance. Accenture invests on its world-class training programs to ensure the development of all of its employees. Every success in exceeding your goals will be rewarded with bonuses and other exciting prizes.
• Graduate of any Bachelors degree
• Graduate of any 2-year vocational, technical or diploma course
• College undergraduate completing the 4-year combo:
[at least 1 year in college + minimum 3 years work experience in a call center setting]
[at least 2 years college + minimum 2 years work experience in a call center setting]
[at least 3 years college + minimum 1 year work experience in a call center setting]
• Fluent English communication skills
• Good computer navigation skills
• Knows how to use the Internet
• Typing speed of 30 wpm or higher
• Can multi-task
• Willing to work on night shifts
• Willing to work full time
• Willing to be assigned in Mandaluyong City
• Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
Note: Candidates who within the last 3 months need not to re-apply
Please bring the following:
• Updated resume
• any valid ID with picture, to be able to get in the Accenture premises
Accenture Recruitment Centers
3/F Robinsons Pioneer Mall (near MRT Boni Station)
Pioneer cor. EDSA
Mondays to Saturdays, 10am to 4pm
GF Gateway Bldg. 1 (beside Adidas)
Gen. Malvar St., Cubao
Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 4pm
You may also apply through career site!
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on August 28, 2010 at 1:06 pm, and is filed under Accenture. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|