Senior QA Engineer
- Determines scope, strategy and approach of testing for assigned projects
- Develop and executes test plans
- Develop and maintain test design documentation that ensures comprehensive testing according to application specifications.
- Plan, develop, and execute testing scenarios.
- Maintain testing environments
- Document, report and track software defects
- Attend required meeting
- Collect and analyze metrics
- Mentor and support junior QA/QC team members
- Contribute in QA/QC standards and process improvements
- Strong understanding of QA/testing processes and methodologies
- Experience writing and executing test plans and test scripts
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Analytic in nature, a proven problem solver, detail oriented, and posses a dedicated work ethic
- Strong team-oriented attitude
- Strong desire to break software in a creative, but controlled manner
- Requires creativity, sound judgment, and foresight to identify potential problems with assigned applications
- Proficiency with PCs to include desktop management, file management and operations, and working in a network environment.
- Ability to work in an agile environment and welcome changes
- Experience in leading a small group of QA/QC engineers
- Experience with SQL
- Understanding of object oriented programming
- Working Knowledge of a defect tracking system
- Experience in Scrum, XP or other agile practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related field
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on November 16, 2010 at 9:30 am, and is filed under Alegian Technology Group Ltd. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
No comments yet.
No trackbacks yet.
about 3 years ago - No comments
QA Engineer (National Capital Reg – Makati City) Requirements: * Bachelor of Computer Science degree from a recognized University or College * Minimum of 3+ years of experience with at least 2 years of software quality assurance testing of medium to large scale applications. * Good knowledge of UML * Good working knowledge of software…