(National Capital Reg – Market! Market!, Global City, Taguig City)
• Design, build, or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
• Build websites using technologies that conform to international standards
• Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Create visual concepts that match the content and the image to be portrayed on site / Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Write, design, or edit web page content, or direct others producing content / Create designs, layouts with appealing and highly usable features / Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary
• Back up files from web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
• Vocational Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Art/Design/ Creative Multimedia / Information Technology or equivalent
• Preferably with experience in web design / development
• Understanding of current website design standards (editorial, visual design and production specifications) as well as interface (website navigation – hyperlinks, search tools, etc.; shopping cart/basket system; and formatting palette in MS Word) and usability principles
• Knowledgeable in cross-browser and cross-platform issues
• Ability to design dynamic web layout and act as primary creative force during the website development process
• Ability to translate client’s thoughts, ideas, and vision into a unique, dynamic composite for the proposed website
• Excellent visual aesthetic and problem solving abilities
• Exceptionally creative and conceptually-driven
• Must be willing to work in night shift
• Must be willing to work in Taguig City
ALLSECTECH MANILA, INC.
“Building lasting relationships”
3/F Market! Market!
Bonifacio Global City
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on January 9, 2010 at 4:41 pm, and is filed under Allsectech. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|