(National Capital Reg – Taguig City)
* He/She shall be responsible for verifying quality deliverables for a defined project. Technical responsibilities include targeted testing (positive, negative and boundary), regression testing, documentation, time management, defect tracking and adherence to existing standards and best practices. Also responsible for supporting internal and customer-based initiatives, delivering detailed status and issue escalation to management, and general problem resolution. May be responsible and accountable for entire modules and/or applications across multiple technologies.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
* 2 years college in a science related major or 3 years equivalent work experience in QA or computing
* Experience working with SQL (ability to construct and execute queries)
* Experience operating in a Windows and/or Unix/Linux OS environments
* Proficiency with at least one internal application
* Experience with toolsets:
* – Defect tracking: Request System, ClearQuest or like
* – Source Code Control: ClearCase, Visual Source Safe or like
* Ability to act independently on assigned projects
* Ability to participate in process and quality brainstorming activities
* Ability to identify and solve problems of moderate complexity independently
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to execute project assignments utilizing multiple resources
* Ability to work on multiple projects/assignments concurrently under aggressive deadlines
* Ability to develop and maintain simple automated test scripts in limited environments
* Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* 2 Full-Time positions available.
PLEASE VISIT US MONDAY-FRIDAY 12nn-7pm AT OUR MARKET MARKET MALL RECRUITMENT SITE
5th flr. Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City Taguig Metro Manila
JOBS HOTLINE: 638.9440 loc. 7095
EMAIL: [email protected]
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by admin on December 29, 2006 at 11:11 am, and is filed under Ambergris, Taguig City. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|