Jobs in Alabang Muntinlupa
Manager, Field Ops
(National Capital Reg – Alabang, Muntinlupa)
* This position requires a comprehensive knowledge of telecommunications, analog and data circuits from DS0 to T1. The Manager, Field Ops utilizes troubleshooting and fault isolation techniques including remote testing of systems to isolate and resolve system and customer issues. Experience and knowledge of physical layer circuit topology, network elements, private line, and/or frame relay circuits is essential. As the person in this position, you may be required to assist with coordinating repair actions with all involved providers until the customer’s service is up and working.
* Manages the installation and maintenance of the Network and system infrastructure. This includes specific equipment types in support of both network and customer applications.
* May work with outside contractors and vendors of equipment and supplies.
* Plans and establishes goals, and ensures that the telecommunication department meets specified company goals.
* May direct the work efforts of supervisors and individual contributors. Is responsible for staffing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
* Typically reports to the Director or Manager of Technical Operations.
* Manages subordinate personnel including: hiring, determining workload and delegating assignments, training, monitoring and evaluating performance, and initiating corrective or disciplinary actions.
* Motivates team to provide exceptional service to all internal and external customers.
* Manages relationships with peers, subordinates, and upstream organizations to facilitate meeting established objectives.
* Responsible for meeting stated budgetary and financial targets. Maintains the proper staffing level to complete all assignments.
* Ensures required tools are available to all employees to perform their job.
* Accountable for meeting or exceeding performance metrics as established by the company and executive management.
* Identifies process improvements to streamline work processes.
* As a Manager, you must be able to plan and establish goals to ensure the telecommunication department meets specified company goals. May direct the work efforts of team leads/ individual contributors and manage subordinate personnel. Management includes: hiring, determining workload and delegating assignments, training, monitoring and evaluating performance and initiating corrective disciplinary actions. In addition, you will be responsible for meeting stated budgetary and financial targets and maintain the proper staffing level to complete all assignments on time.
* You must have the ability to motivate a team, as you will be held accountable for meeting or exceeding performance metrics as established by the company and executive management. The ability to identify process improvements to streamline work processes will be a necessary asset.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
• 5-7 years of experience in a related technical discipline and minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
• Advanced skills to perform complex work for a functional area and general knowledge of other areas; requires independent thinking; demands full use and application of principles, theories, concepts and technologies.
• Strong Business writing and Oral skills
• Excellent planning, organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to direct and control people and projects
• Strong interpersonal skills for interaction with subordinate supervisors, vendors, contractors, customers, senior management, and/or functional peer group managers
• Ability to use a PC for word processing, spreadsheet usage, database upkeep and communication software
• Must demonstrate the ability to handle diversified duties requiring an extensive knowledge of a particular field
To apply for this posting, email a copy of your resume to: MCP-HR@verizonbusiness.com On-line application is preferred
Verizon Communications Phils., Inc.
Company Address: 17/f BPI, Buendia Center, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City
Industry: Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
Type of Company: Private Limited Company, Local Based Company
No related posts.