Quality Evaluator in Bacolod
Quality Evaluator – Bacolod (P186)
* Sample and evaluate end-user transactions (i.e. telephone calls, e-mails, web, fulfillment, etc) for accuracy and conformance to Quality standards.
* Report results of evaluations to appropriate Quality/Operations stakeholders (Quality Leadership Supervisor and Account Management) on a weekly and monthly basis
* Achieve departmental productivity requirements (e.g. number of calls monitored per month on schedule, number of emails evaluated, etc.)
* Facilitate and/or participate in calibration sessions with Quality Leadership staff, Convergys personnel and clients
* Facilitate remote call monitoring sessions as needed
* Maintain forms and definitions documents
* Participate in performance improving task forces with Account Management and clients
* Participate in internal quality audits (e.g. periodic audits of all key customer related processes to determine process control and efficiencies) and recommend change
* Demonstrate mastery and comprehension of client’s quality standards
* Facilitate program specific internal calibration sessions
* Participate in program management monitoring sessions
* Demonstrate proficiency with respect to the client specific sales/service proces
* Use precision monitoring standards. Ability to transition between program call types, Inbound/Outbound, as needed
* Maintain current understanding of program strategies while process monitorin
* Proficiency in use of Quality reporting databases
* Support management focus on review of key drivers, metrics and operational processes (including Training) that drive Balanced Scorecard.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, any field.
* Required language(s): English
* Proficiency with various software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Minimum 1-2 years experience in a professional telephone customer service environment
* Previous front-line experience on the program being supported is preferred.
* Working knowledge of applicable customer contact systems (phone, e-mail, and web).
* Ability to use the e-talk quality systems and use quality system tools (charts, graphs, etc.)
* Process Improvement knowledge/analytical skills preferred
* Previous quality assessment experience required.
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Team-oriented and Self Motivated
* Applicants must be willing to work in Bacolod City.
WALK-IN APPLICANTS ARE IMMEDIATELY PROCESSED. Drop by any of our offices from Mondays to Fridays at 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Kindly bring an updated resume with recent photo. Commonwealth: 2nd flr. Diliman Commercial Complex, Commonwealth Avenue, QC Ortigas: 29th flr., Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City. (Located behind Robinsons Galleria) Makati: 7th flr. Tower 2, Enterprise Bldg. Ayala cor. Paseo de Roxas Ave. Makati City Alabang: Blk 44 Northgate Cyberzone Alabang, Muntinlupa City (near Bellvue Hotel) University Belt: Level 1 St. Thomas Square 1150 España Boulevard corner Padre Campa St. Sampaloc Manila
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on August 3, 2010 at 11:07 am, and is filed under Convergys. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|