(National Capital Reg – Libis,Quezon City)
* General Summary:
* This position supports the Company’s mission to provide exemplary service to its clients and continue to grow the business through quality relationships with current clients as well as attract new clients. The Account Coordinator will assist one or more Client Services personnel in supporting client accounts. Strong working relationship will need to be established with Sales, Support Services, IT, Operations, Application Development, Quality Assurance, Sales Verification and Management in order to answer end user needs.
* PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Review site feedback on performance, monitoring and sales verification
* Provide detailed written feedback summarizing results and outlining specific areas of improvement, including feedback on SPH, RPH, hold percentages, up sell percentages and data capture percentages
* Review daily client reports for accuracy to make sure all sales and hours are reflected
* Track timelines of daily deliverables and work with cross-functional group to help achieve 100% on time delivery
* Follow up on customer look-ups and consult with the Account Manager or Account Executive if there are any issues
* Distribute client monitoring schedule to the call centers as assigned
* Review sales reconciliation reporting and make sure the sales in the client system match what the department is reporting.
* SUPPORTIVE JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Ensure that all documentations on all program requirements including scripting, training materials, quality requirements, sales verification guides and program hours are on hand.
* Assist in coordinating and planning agendas for any client visits with the call center
* Technical or specific skills:
* Proficient with spreadsheets and word processing software
* Fluent English communication skills both written and spoken
* Effective business, proposal and report writing skills
* Ability to work independently and with minium supervision
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent customer service, organizational and planning skills
* Ability to interpret statistical information
* Ability to work in a shifting schedule, especially graveyard shift.
* Education and experience:
* -Graduate of any Bachelors Course/Degree
* -At least 1 year of account management experience in a call center or experience in:
* 1. Project Implementation – involved in program start-up
* 2. Project Management – coordinates day to day operations ensuring Service Level Achievement, Customer and Client Satisfaction
* -Experience in working with people from different levels and nationality, preferred but not required
Curious about us? Visit our website: http://www.epixtar.com
Interested parties may send their updated CVs to:
5 Eastwood Avenue
Eastwood City Cyberpark
E. Rodriguez Avenue
Kindly indicate the position you are applying for in your CV.
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by admin on January 19, 2007 at 6:11 pm, and is filed under Epixtar House, Libis, Quezon City. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|