Corporate Communication Officer
Corporate Communication Officer
(National Capital Reg – Eastwood City, Libis, Q.C)
Responsible for working with the VP/Head of Corporate Communications based in the UK, Human Resources in Manila and Manila Management Team to assure all corporate communications are conducted in line with the Yell Adworks corporate guidelines.
This role will be responsible for these functions for the Manila business and may also provide input or work in cooperation with counterparts in US, India, Spain and UK. As part of incorporation, training will be facilitated in the US.
* Provide support to Management team on all Yell Adworks corporate communication initiatives in Manila, working with UK and US counterparts to assure consistency in approach and delivery of both internal and external communications.
* Prepare corporate communication pieces in accordance with brand guidelines. This includes for example Employee Annual Report, Newsletter, Notices, Posters, HR materials and other large-scale pieces.
* Work with vendors and management team in purchasing any corporate products assuring they are in compliance with brand guidelines and standards.
* Provide support for the production of all materials relating to corporate communication activities and ensure that they resonate the company brand.
* Provide support for event management activities such as rallies, employee events, etc.
* Apply and ensure the use of company brand throughout the business in documentation, presentations, etc. in the proper corporate style.
* Act as editor for pieces written by others in the business for company publications and the Intranet.
* Provide writing and editing to content of Yell Adworks website and Intranet.
* Work the local Manila team and under the guidance of the Head Office Corporate Communications team to achieve desired results.
* Assist in preparing presentations in line with corporate brand guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics, English or related field.
3 years experience in a similar role.
Experience writing for business purposes.
Expertise in graphic applications such as Illustrator and Photoshop
Expertise in all Microsoft office products.
Demonstrated ability to work with management staff
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability and desire to travel as necessary domestically and internationally to accomplish job responsibilities
Excellent organization skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Excellent communications skills
People Management Requirements
This position does not have direct reports, but must be able to give guidance and direction to others.
Ability to work with outside vendors in a professional manner maintaining corporate reputation at all times.
The job package consists of
• Attractive compensation package.
• Free HMO coverage.
On top of these, MicroSourcing offers you the chance to work in a professional, international, and fun working environment where you will get the chance to meet and work with people from different parts of the world.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly write the position you’re applying for as the subject of your message.
MicroSourcing Philippines Inc.
Company Address: 6th floor 1880 Building Eastwood Cyberpark, Bagumbayan Quezon City -
Industry: Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
Type of Company: Private Limited Company
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on August 5, 2010 at 12:57 pm, and is filed under MicroSourcing Philippines. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|