Admin Associate in Clark Pampanga
Admin Associate (Clark, Pampanga)
(Central Luzon – Clark, Pampanga)
* Processes all pesos expenditures (cash, check, manager’s check, etc) by preparing check requests and acting as liaison between accounting firm and site personnel
* Manages bulk PO budget against expenditures to ensure approved amounts are not exceeded (RAP, Loyalty Awards, and payments for all local vendors)
* Manages cash advance/reimbursement process to ensure the accuracy, approval, and timeliness of requests and liquidation of advanced funds
* Instructs accounting firm regarding allocation of all local expenses to ensure they are booked accurately
* Sourcing–competitive bidding, negotiation of credit and payment terms, manages processes of document signature for agreements/contracts with local suppliers
* Audits, clarifies, and disputes as appropriate all billing concerns in pesos expenditures (discrepancies, double payments, unaccounted charges)
* Trends recurring local expenses and generates the sites bulk PO for processing by management
* Generates monthly vendor reports to present trending, historical charges, changes in rate and consumption, analyze adjustments, and record expense details for future reference
* Generates monthly consumables reports to present trending, historical costs, and changes in consumption (projector bulbs, coffee, copier, foams, water, etc.)
* Keeps, instructs local accountant on proper cost allocation, disburses and liquidates the company petty cash for monthly replenishment
* disburses all vendor payments, cash advances, and reimbursements
* Monitors liquidation timelines for employee cash advances, and receives and audits liquidations before submitting to accounting for recording or to payroll for payroll deductions
* Acts as local POC for RMH pesos account to include deposits and instruction to local accounting firm for appropriate recording
* Maintains archived billings, invoices, and many vendor contracts
* Maintains company’s important documents (PEZA, SEC, BIR, Board Resolution, Bank Statements, Articles of Inc., etc.)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
* Required language(s): English.
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Admin Associate specializing in related field.
Just some of the great benefits we offer:
o Attractive Base Pay
o Promote-From-Within Policy
o Employee Referral Bonuses
NCO (RMH Teleservices Asia Pacific, Inc.)
Company Address: 4th. Floor Eugenio Lopez Jr. Communications Center Mother Ignacia St., Quezon City —-
Industry: Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
Type of Company: Private Limited Company, Local Based Company
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on September 6, 2010 at 12:39 pm, and is filed under NCO, NCO Group. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|