- Responsible for accurately analyzing and interpreting a high volume of incoming correspondence (e.g., mail, email) received from consumers in accordance with company standards, client guidelines and regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Thoroughly read and understand each piece of incoming correspondence and record a detailed summary on the consumer’s account(s) in various computer systems for each account worked.
- Appropriately update specific fields in NCO’s computer system(s) in accordance with established procedures based upon information contained in the correspondence including, but not limited to, the status, call back date, and return code.
- When requested, submit requests to remove entries from a consumer’s credit report after obtaining prior authorization from management.
- Maintain a record of all completed work and provide management with a daily tracking report of all correspondence processed and account updates.
- When requested, participate in department projects as assigned.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all Federal and Local laws and regulations.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with NCO policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree or if undergraduate, with relevant work experience preferred.
- Previous collections/customer service/data entry experience preferred.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office and the ability to type 45 words per minute.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to uphold highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- One Full-Time position available.
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by admin on August 9, 2011 at 11:35 am, and is filed under NCO Group. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|