- Provides daily, weekly and monthly statistical reports to appropriate channels and recipients.
- Collates and generates performance reports (such as but not limited to Quality Monitoring, Quality of Service and Efficiency) and issues them out on a timely manner.
- Integrates data generated locally and from other clients to create reports that will reflect the performance of agents and for Operations’ purposes.
- Collects, assembles, and analyzes data for operating trends & issues using Excel spreadsheets and Access/SQL databases.
- Provides immediate feedback or updates to the management team as to the center’s performance.
- Audits reports and uses available resources to confirm accuracy
- Identifies and resolves reporting issues proactively but immediately informs the direct supervisor for any hot issues
- Coordinates with WFM regarding data sources and other related reports
- Facilitates the monitoring of performance recognition and incentive programs every month/pay period
- Completes other duties and projects as required.
- Must have above average data analysis and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines without sacrificing the quality of work
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite (WORD, VISIO, POWERPOINT, ACCESS). Knowledge in MS Access databases, Microsoft SQL and .Net environment and/or other web applications would be an advantage
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with management and clients
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Must be comfortable working with highly confidential data as well as learning data at a company-wide level.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work flexible hours to support hours of operation
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City on a night shift schedule.
- One Full-Time position available.
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by admin on August 9, 2011 at 11:41 am, and is filed under NCO Group. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|