Junior Project Manager
Manage the delivery of mobile solutions projects and supports the R&D, Marketing and other stakeholders. Coordinate and manage projects through standard processes and methodologies. Responsible and accountable for achieving project and contractual objectives within the specified time, cost, resource, and quality constraints.
- Manages the development and delivery of Mobile solutions to meet business needs.
- Performs business analysis, requirements gathering, functional specifications review, feasibility study and overall project planning.
- Builds and execute project development plans using project management tools and methodologies; tracks progress, and manages schedules.
- Organizes project reviews and follow-up meetings; manages completion of project documentations, regularly communicate and provide proactive communication to all stakeholders on project status.
- Plans & reports on progress and KPIs.
- Defines risk management plan (evaluates, monitors and mitigates risks) and manages escalation process.
- Represents R&D at milestone checkpoints from project kick-off, delivery to project closure.
- Acts as a liaison between Marketing, R&D and third party service providers across an international multi-site organization.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent.
- 5-7 years relevant experience working in a Software or IT industry, focusing on software development.
- Must have project management skills and have handled projects the past 3 years.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must posses problem solving skills and be able to do risk/impact analysis.
- Must have experience working with diverse group of people across multiple time zones.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project, Open Project or MS Excel other project management tools.
- Knowledge in SIM Card or Mobile Technology is an advantage.
- Optimistic, Motivated, Assertive, Decisive, Understands risks and take actions to mitigate, Responsible, Team Player, Proactive, Hardworking & Organized
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package composed of, but not limited to: • A generous basic salary • Medical, Dental and Optical Reimbursements • Performance Bonus • HMO Coverage, Paid Time Off and travel opportunities you may send your resume to: [email protected] Kindly put jobcode C&S JPM in your subject.
Oberthur Technologies (Philippines) Inc.
Company Address: 25F Petron Mega Plaza Bldg Sen. Gil Puyat Ave Makati City
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on October 21, 2010 at 9:00 pm, and is filed under Oberthur Technologies Inc.. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|