- Develop, update, and enhance formal end-user and technical documentation including but not limited to Online help, Release notes, User manuals, and Training materials.
- Gather, compile, and organize documentation and source material
- Develop and implement content and style guidelines as needed
- Ensure that documentation accurately reflects the needs of the audience
- Recommend changes to improve usability, productivity, and quality of our systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Communications, Writing, English, Journalism, Computer Science with writing experience, or related fields
- 2 years minimum experience in technical writing and editing in software industry Sample works should be presented at interview.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and confidently, verbally and in writing
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Strong analytical, investigative, and teamwork skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of development lifecycles, development tools, and quality assurance practices
- Experience with imaging software for screen capturing
- Knowledge of book design, page layout, and readability
- Knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other Sales-related software is an advantage
Company Address: 2nd/F, Edsa Central Pavilion Bldg. Edsa Corner United St., Greenfield District Mandaluyong City.
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on October 10, 2010 at 10:47 am, and is filed under OSRP LLC. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
No comments yet.
No trackbacks yet.
about 2 years ago - No comments
• The technical writer will be responsible for delivering high quality documentation in order to support ACS Technologies Ltd.’s product line of smart card reader/smart card products. • The technical writer will be responsible for reviewing, revising, standardizing and publishing of existing documentation and templates which include technical specification, reference manuals, user manuals, online help…