PSG Global Solutions – Senior Sales Associate
Senior Sales Associate / Senior Recruiter
(National Capital Reg – Makati City)
Summary: We seek experienced BPO Sales agents for a role that involves them selling careers to mid-career professionals in the US. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for sales professionals that enjoy consultative selling – you will help solicit people that you speak with for their next career opportunity. The professionals that you speak with typically have between 5 and 20 years of experience and the value of the position that you place them in averages $100,000 per year.
The role will cover different tasks in the areas of active and passive sourcing, pre-assessment, candidate and employer scheduling and coordination as well as ongoing candidate engagement. We seek intelligent, highly motivated, committed individuals with 1-3 years of sales experience at top tier BPO firms to fill this position. The role is an individual contributor that reports to a operations team leader.
The role will involve regular and direct contact with overseas candidates and clients. In addition to the Sales experience, suitable applicants will also have outstanding written and spoken English communication skills, will be willing to work the night shift and will have a strong undergraduate degree.
The Employee Value Proposition: The suitable candidate will benefit from the following notable features:
* Entrepreneurial environment: Join a start up as part of our first wave of employees
* Seasoned leadership team: The last time we did a startup, we ended up building eTelecare. We expect to have similar success this time too.
* Creating a new business model: We will be the first independent RPO operation in the Philippines. You will have a trailblazing role in a new industry.
* Rewards: You will be provided a very competitive compensation package with standard benefits that rewards you for your abilities, experience and performance.
* Culture: You will join a team that will focus relentlessly on excellence and on learning and development.
* Career Path: We have a very strong performance-based culture – high performers will be rewarded for their results and will move up the organization rapidly.
* Specialization: This role offers you the opportunity to really become a recruiting professional in a global context. If you are serious about applying your sales skills in a new context, this role is for you.
* The role will be responsible for the sourcing of suitable applicants for a client position by conducting research on job boards, applicant tracking systems, company web sites etc.
* The Senior Sales Associate/Senior Recruiter will conduct pre-assessment calls with candidates, verifying different items such as qualifications, availability and compensation requirements.
* The Senior Sales Associate/Senior Recruiter will coordinate different logistical items between the candidate and the client such as interview schedules, locations etc.
* The Senior Sales Associate/Senior Recruiter will be involved in recruiting passive candidates, through phone calls, emails and general relationship-building. This represents a highly consultative sales process and presents an exciting The Senior Sales Associate/Senior Recruiter will be responsible for maintaining a record of their activities and different reports that track effort, productivity and results.
* Undergraduate degree is required. A minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 1-4 scale, with 4 being the best) is preferred
* 1-3 years of sales experience at a top tier BPO company
* Excellent written and oral English communication skills
* Willingness to work the night shift. We will try and make it as comfortable for you as possible (such as not shift you between schedules, provide you with advice and support to manage a night schedule etc)
Interested applicants, please email your resumes to email@example.com with email subject line: Senior Sales Associate/Senior Recruiter
We Accept Walk-In Applicants:
Mondays to Fridays from 10AM to 3PM, please bring updated CV and bring your friends that are also qualified and interested.
We also have a referral program for applicants which entitles you to receive a gift certificate should your friend gets hired.
PSG Global Solutions Inc.
14th Floor The Peak Tower L. P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village Makati City 1227.
Tel: Recruiting Hotline: (02) 397-6977
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on February 23, 2010 at 4:14 pm, and is filed under PSG Global Solutions. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
No comments yet.
No trackbacks yet.
about 3 years ago - No comments
Senior Sales Associate / Senior Recruiter (National Capital Reg – Makati City) Responsibilities: Summary: We seek experienced BPO Sales agents for a role that involves them selling careers to mid-career professionals in the US. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for sales professionals that enjoy consultative selling – you will help solicit people that…