Operations Manager in Makati
(National Capital Reg – Makati City)
• Overall responsibility for operations’ performance (service levels, sales, etc.), productivity and quality during assigned shift or account. Ensure all accounts meet or exceed agreed standards and targets.
• Conduct daily operational shift meetings with direct reports and other key personnel as required. Handover outstanding action items and issues of importance to next shift Operations Manager as applicable.
• Organize and prioritize resources based on changing call volumes while considering strategic importance of accounts.
• Coach and develop Account Supervisors. Recommend training as appropriate. Provide regular verbal feedback on performance and conduct formal written appraisals twice a year.
• Be involved in hiring (regularization) and firing process of all operational staff and recommend promotions and salary increases as required. Ensure new staff are interviewed and screened by Account Supervisors.
• Be a positive role model by demonstrating an enthusiastic “can-do” attitude and by creating an atmosphere of discipline, professionalism and fun!
• Ensure all company rules and guidelines are followed during assigned shift. Complete disciplinary action forms as required for direct reports. Ensure Account Supervisors do the same for their direct reports.
• Communicate important issues to co-workers and superiors in a timely manner and ensure subordinates are regularly updated on company news and announcements.
• Communicate with customers as required. Attend customer operational reviews as requested. Ensure Account Supervisors’ complete Customer Feedback Notice (CFNs) and Monitoring Feedback Sheet (MFSs) on time.
• Be involved in a trouble shooting and analyzing operational, quality and systems problems. Recommend operational improvements to colleagues and superiors.
• Double-check and audit internal and external operational reports and ensure reports are released on time .
• Oversee the launch of new accounts.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
* Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
Rainmaker Asia Inc.
Company Address: 4th Floor AlphaLand Southgate Mall EDSA Pasong Tamo Ext. Makati City -
Industry: Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
Type of Company: Private Limited Company, Local Based Company
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on July 28, 2010 at 11:38 am, and is filed under Rainmaker Asia. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|