Search results for Iloilo Jobs
PHOTO RETOUCHER (Iloilo City)
*Photo Retouchers are responsible for various graphic design jobs specifically enhancing photos.
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
-Applicants must be willing to work in Iloilo City.
-Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
-Knowledge in graphic design software is a plus.
-Must be computer literate.
-Must be More >
Communications Trainer (Iloilo City)
* Dynamic, energetic facilitator with the ability to read an audience and adjust delivery accordingly
* Experienced facilitator who can implement program changes quickly and with a high degree of success
* Able to work on multiple projects in a rapidly changing environment
* Computer literate: proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, More >
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES (PASIG) (Western Visayas – Pasig City)
Responsibilities: Assignment Summary The Customer Service Representative is Responsible for providing customer care activities for defined client projects.
• The CSR’s main task is to offer full range of customer service to assigned cliesnts, by phone, fax, or mail/e-mail, ensuring highest quality.. • The More >
RECRUITMENT MANAGER (ILOILO) (Western Visayas)
* Single point contact for internal clients and the senior management for all hiring requirements * Interface with the sales and operations teams frequently and maintain an excellent relationship with them * Develop and manage different channels of recruitment to keep the cost of hiring at the More >
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (ILOILO) (Western Visayas – Iloilo City)
Responsibilities: Assignment Summary: The Human Resources Manager is the first line support for employees for HR related issues of Transcom’s employees.
Key Responsibilities: • Answer questions, research and resolve issues and ensure appropriate documentation is completed
• Assist the Management team with attendance and performance management More >
ILOILO – Learning Effectiveness Trainer
* At least 2 years experience in directly managing/ leading a team (whether or not in the BPO sector) * Good communication skills * Dynamic presentation skills * Good facilitation skills * Previous experience/ background in behavioral/ soft skills/ leadership/ management development training is an advantage More >