Search results for mechanical engineer
- Provide technical support to SunPower dealers during the installation and design phase of photovoltaic installations.
- Troubleshooting of photovoltaic installations via phone and email.
- Prepare Customer Relations Management reports in a weekly basis.
- Will assist on case handling and updating CRM database
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) More >
- • Candidates will cater to customer inquiries and concerns, solve problems and provide assistance to client needs through the phone.
- • Must be willing to work in shifting schedules, rotating schedules, during weekends and holidays
- • Qualified candidates may be asked to WORK IMMEDIATELY!!
- • HUGE Premium for Experience awaits qualified candidates! Hurry!
- Candidate More >
- In-charge of all car replacement transactions of all existing clients.
- Coordinate with the contact person of all existing accounts regarding maintenance schedule of the rented units.
- Preferably Mechanical or Industrial Engineering graduate
- Female/Male, 24-30 years old
- At least 1 to 2 years related work experience
- With experience in handling customer complaints and concerns
- With technical knowledge on More >
- Automation and Control Systems Design
- System Integration
- Control Specification
- Simulation and testing
- Start-up and on site commissioning
- Trouble shooting
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic programming with any of the following PLC’s: Omron, Samsung, Allen Bardley, Ge Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Siemens, LG and others
- Must be knowledgeable in HMI programming and configuration.
- Knowledgeable in servo motor, variable speed More >
Technical Support Engineer (National Capital Reg)
* Responsibilities include providing customers with expert technical knowledge via phone and email on Plant Web and Asset optimization products * Communication with Development, Marketing, Quality and other Emerson technical support organization via phone email and instant messenger to understand and help resolve customer product problems More >
Professional Mechanical Engineer (National Capital Reg – Makati City/Benguet)
* Primary task is to operate mechanical equipment, monitor operating parameters and do basic troubleshooting works related to hydro-power plant operation. * Need your knowledge of functions, operations and maintenance procedures of power plant equipment, including PLC operation.
* Should be a Certified Professional More >
Facilities Supervisor (National Capital Reg – Eastwood City, Libis, Q.C) Responsibilities: We need a highly organised and flexible Building and Facilities Supervisor to take responsibility for the day-to-day oversight of our foreign client office in Eastwood City, Q.C.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this person will ensure the effective maintenance of facilities More >
Administrative Section Head (National Capital Reg – Makati City)
Responsibilities: The Administrative Section Head is responsible for:
•Asset Inventory Management •Expatriate Relocation and Management •Facility Maintenance and Renovations •Vehicle Fleet Management •Administrative Contracts Management •Telecom Management •Project Management •Safety and Security •Agency Personnel Management •Supplies Requisition and Management •Other office support roles
Requirements: •Candidate must More >
* Responsible for overseeing maintenance activities and other facility related works, projects or constructions at the site. * Responsible for training and supervising electro-mechanical technicians contracted by ACS.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are More >
Facilities Manager (National Capital Reg – McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent. * At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. * Applicants must be More >
SR QA ANALYST (Southern Tagalog – Sta. Rosa, Laguna)
* Responsible for maintaining the documentation for all RLC BU processes. * Will support processes and procedures via periodic audits. * Responsible for tracking, analyzing, and reporting quality metrics (Customer complaints, RMA, etc.) and statistics to the RLC Quality Engineer. * Responsible for More >
Facilities Manager – Pasig Site (National Capital Reg)
Responsibilities: Oversees all facilities and real estate activities at multiple sites within a region. Responsible for overall preventive, corrective, routine and emergency of company’s buildings, sites and grounds. Supervises staff, contractors and service providers.
* Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical or Electrical courses), related field or More >
Facilities Coordinator – Pasig (National Capital Reg)
Responsibilities: Ensures the upkeep and maintenance of all facilities such as but not limited to: Production Area, Washroom, Sleeping quarters, Boardroom and conference rooms, Lobby and Break rooms.This shall also cover furniture and fixtures, coordination with third party vendors, coordination with Building Admin and other equipment More >
Technical Support Engineer (French Speaking) (Southern Tagalog – Laguna)
-Provide technical support to SunPower dealers during the installation and design phase of photovoltaic installations. -Troubleshooting of photovoltaic installations via phone and email. -Prepare Customer Relations Management reports in a weekly basis. -Will assist on case handling and updating CRM database
-Candidate must More >
Facilities Assistant (National Capital Reg)
* The position will be responsible for general orderliness of the site by performing maintenance service and repairs in the areas of electrical, painting, plumbing, back up air-con, carpentry, printing, etc.
* Graduate of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Course. * At least 1- 2 years experience on electro/mechanical More >
Facilities Engineer (National Capital Reg – Cubao, Quezon City)
1. Conducts routine overall system check of the entire facility. 2. Conducts minor corrective and preventive maintenance of company property and equipment 3. Assists and coordinates in the Preventive Maintenance activities of third party service providers to building facilities and equipment 4. Prepares More >
Data Analysts for top notch BPO. Apply now! Text 09175131653!(M1MRO08) (National Capital Reg – Pioneer)
* A CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE handles general customer inquiries like account status and product information. They generally take in account records requests, handle marketing escalations, handle escalated calls and gives voice recognition walkthroughs.
* REQUIREMENTS: * Candidate More >
Property Manager for Cebu (Cebu City)
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Property Development/Real Estate Management, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engineering(Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. * At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. * Experience in residential and/or commercial properties including More >
Facilities and Admin Manager (National Capital Reg – Market! Market! Global City Taguig)
* Prepare and review operational reports to ensure accuracy and efficiency. * Set goals and deadlines for the department. * Acquire, distribute and store supplies. * Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve More >