Search results for nestle business services (1)
URGENT: HR Compensation and Benefits Associate for Nestle Business Services
* Provides information and attends to queries on Government mandated benefits
* Submits and follows up applications for benefits availment to various government agencies
* Ensures proper accounting of company advances of government benefits
* Prepares government compliance reports
* Process medical and dental reimbursement claims
* Prepares notice to accounting department in order to effect payments
* Reviews implementation guidelines on medical benefits administration, recommends changes or improvements and assists HR units in addressing issues on implementation
* Reviews documents and requirements submitted by loan availers
* Prepares salary analysis to determine loan eligibility
* Reconstructs loan amortization shcedules when necessary
* Process benefits of transferred staff such as transportation allowance, rent subsidy, infant feeding scheme, and burial benefits, out of the pocket benefits per diem, etc.
* Manages the canteen and staff shop
* Process retirement and memorial benefits
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
* at least 1-2 years of working experience in human resources- Compensation and Benefits Administration and processing.
* Proficient in MS Word and Excel;SAP knowledge is an advantage but not required.
* With above average communication and interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Meycauayan, Bulacan on shifting shcedule as may be required in some positions
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Fresh Graduates can apply
Competitive compensation and benefits package awaits the sucessful candidates.
For inquiries, you may call Sheryl at (02)878-27-00 or you can e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Prime Manpower Resources Development Inc.
14 Bankmer Bldg. Ayala Ave. Avenue Makati City 1226.