Sunpower Philippines – Jobs in Sta Rosa Laguna
(Southern Tagalog – Sta. Rosa, Laguna)
* Meet daily, weekly and monthly monitoring goals in order to provide detailed, timely and accurate evaluations for each of the support team members (CSRs, DSRs, TSEs, Finance, Marketing, etc)
* Facilitate calibration sessions (both internal and external)
* Sets and spearheads clear process improvement plans. Explores possible improvements to the department’s quality assurance key initiatives.
* Coordinate with business partners and process owners in updating call/ work flows, processes and quality guidelines
* Provide effective coaching to agents.
* Coordinate and assist Training and Operations in agent development during the “academy bay” or on-boarding period
* Communicate QA feedback issues to operations Team Leaders & Manager. Coordinate closely with team leaders and/ or managers on quality performance management
* Act as subject matter experts on product knowledge and program updates, facilitating hand-off of feedback for training requirements (module updates, refresher courses or remediation)
* Help motivate the Operations by using creative strategies to keep enthusiasm and quality momentum high.
* Guide team leaders through quality tools and how to use them effectively for performance management
* Track end customer feedback and be able to recommend solutions or create action plans to address them
* Takes the lead in Quality Improvement Key Initiatives in accordance to specified business objectives
* Maintain high level of professionalism and objectivity
* Graduate of Bachelor degree in related field
* With minimum 1 year experience in quality/ transaction monitoring (BPO/ call center industry setting) exclusive of 6 months experience as a Call Center Representative
* Preferably with experience in up selling
* Experience in feedback management to agents on areas of improvement
* Excellent Telephone Manner and Outstanding written and oral English communication skills
* Required skill(s): MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
* Hands on knowledge of Statistical and Quality tools.
* Must have the ability to prepare accurate, concise and clear reports.
* Must be patient and results-oriented.
* Must have excellent analytical and coaching skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Can work under pressure with minimal supervision.
* Willing to adapt to any changes with regards to work, shifts, and any additional task needed by the business.
* Applicants should be wiling to work in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
Sunpower Philippines Mfg. Ltd. ROHQ (Shared Services Organization)
100 East Main Ave., Phase 4, Special Economic Zone Laguna Technopark, Binan Laguna 0423.
No related posts.