Posts tagged Jobs in Quezon City
Level 2 TSRs for LIBIS needed! (Project-based) (National Capital Reg – Libis, Quezon City)
* Candidate must possess at least a 2-year Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree in any field. * Candidate must have at least 6 months to 1 year of More >
Compensation Representative RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide compensation support to the Corporate Compensation Department by creating job descriptions, evaluating new and existing jobs, and assisting with job title and job information audits.
* Conduct interviews with management in order to understand and articulate the duties and responsibilities of the position that is being requested. More >
Senior Network Engineer RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plan, design, and implement complex data communication systems and make recommendations for resources required to maintain and/or expand service levels.
Provide remote support of NCO’s global data network of over 100 operation centers.
Responsible for complex testing and analysis of all network facilities, including, but not limited to Cisco routers, More >
Credit/AR Reconciliation Analyst (National Capital Reg)
*Field and place telephone calls and emails to/from customers and sales representatives about orders, invoice issues, payment issues, account reconciliations, etc. *Monitors account reconciliations, etc. *Reconcile customer debits *Interface with Off shore operations functions *Monitor customer websites for related AR information *Establish and maintain relationships with More >
LEAD GENERATION REPRESENTATIVES (National Capital Reg – Quezon City)
* Excellent communication skills. * Excellent telemarketing skills. * CISCO background an advantage. * At least six months call center experience. * With strong customer service orientation. * Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
CONCENTRIX 5/F TechnoPlaza One Bldg., Orchard Road, More >
COLLECTIONS ASSOCIATE (for Batch 1) (National Capital Reg – Eastwood, Libis, Quezon City)
* WE’RE HIRING FOR BATCH 1!
* GRADUATE of any course * At least 6 months to 1 year experience in US Collections * Good English communication skills * Assertive personality * Can work under pressure * Persuasive with good More >
MANDARIN, FRENCH and SPANISH BUSINESS PROCESS ASSOCIATES (National Capital Reg – Commonwealth, Diliman, Quezon City)
* Review, analyze and interpret different financial and non-financial transactions * Execute a broad range of requests from policy holders of different Manulife products * Coordinate with Mandarin, Spanish and French Speaking clients
* Applicants must have More >
COLLECTION ASSISTANT (National Capital Reg – Quezon City)
* Shall be in charge of monitoring the Accounts Receivable of the assigned clients regularly * Conduct research and study the collection policies and procedures of the clients handled * Provide clients with Statement of Account for reference * Confirm daily collection from clients More >
Operations Manager – Sales (Quezon City) RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintain individual and department productivity reports. Publish daily, weekly, monthly, and year to date statistics. * Coaches and develops a group of Team Managers and/or agents in all aspects of their job through regular monitoring and feedback. * Respond to system problems, escalated calls More >
IT Supervisor (National Capital Reg)
Responsibilities: This position will supervise day-to-day work with respect to IT. Pro-actively check all the Servers functionality and errors if any, capture the weekly error logs, evaluate and fix them for non reoccurrence, Improve and understand the IT process for smooth operation, updates and check for the proper More >
Call Center Representatives (Urgent Hiring) (National Capital Reg – Sucat, Mandaluyong, Pasay)
* Candidate must have completed at least 2 years in College. * MUST HAVE EXCELLENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION SKILLS. * Must be customer-oriented. * Experience in international call center is an advantage. * Must be computer literate. * Must be willing More >
Admin Asst – Facilities (Mechanical Engineer for CDO) (Northern Mindanao – Cagayan de Oro)
* To perform property management, asset inventory, purchasing and general storekeeping activities and implementing the company’s policies on procurement, control, storage and issuance, movement and disposal of office supplies and equipment and maintenance of facilities.
* Candidate must possess More >
ASP.NET Programmers (Eastwood City) (National Capital Reg – Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City)
Responsibilities: Develop and maintain software applications to support specific needs of operations and support personnel so that calls made and reports submitted to customers are according to requirements.
Coaches and assists programmers in building the software to meet operation deadlines and More >
CSRs for an Australian Directory Assistance Program
* Provide telephone information from central office switchboard. * Refer to alphabetical or geographical reels or directories to answer questions or suggest answer sources. * Keeps reels and directories up-to-date. * Maintains record of calls received. * Suggests alternate locations and spellings under which More >
Facilities, Security and Maintenance Administrator (National Capital Reg – Quezon City)
* Shall supervise and administer daily checking and monitoring of building facilitites and equipments. * Overall in-charge of Maintenance and Security personnels of the office/warehouse. * Responsible for the opening of the office and warehouse.
* Candidate must possess at least More >
Customer Service Associate – Batch 6 (inbound / outbound) (National Capital Reg)
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for scheduling appointments for consultation and tentative procedures. Responsible for completing out-bound and in-bound telephone calls as required to or from prospective and existing patients to schedule appointments for consultation or procedures. Conduct script approved conversations More >