Account Manager (EDSA/Ortigas)
(National Capital Reg – EDSA/Ortigas Site)
* Ensures overall client satisfaction through the daily coordination and oversight management of all aspects of the project — with a clear focus on meeting and exceeding client performance, quality and production expectations.
* Ensure a strong, consistent relationship with day-to-day client contacts
* Promptly take steps in conjunction with the relevant internal departments in order to remedy deviances in performance, quality and revenue.
* Establish steps which are effective in achieving resolution of concerns –follow up to ensure proper and timely execution of action plans and other client deliverables
* Main driver of ESAT and KSAT
* 3 years experience in the CCM/AM capacity
* Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
* Ability to multi-task – can implement projects in a timely manner and successfully meet program objectives.
* Strong process flow management skills.
* Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
* Attentive to detail.
* Patient in dealing with issues, is results driven, and has a positive attitude.
* Can initiate account development strategies.
* Can formulate, plan, and implement business development strategies with respect to client specific needs
Interested applicants may apply at Teleperformance Recruitment Office:
Level 3 MS303 EDSA Central Pavilion (beside MRT Shaw), Mandauyong City.
Office hours are from 7am – 8pm Mondays – Fridays and 8am – 5pm Saturdays.
For inquiries, call us at 637-7111 loc. 301 – 302.
Please bring an updated copy of resume with 1×1 photo.
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on August 30, 2010 at 1:37 pm, and is filed under Teleperformance. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
No comments yet.
No trackbacks yet.
about 2 years ago - No comments
Account Manager (National Capital Reg) Responsibilities: Job Purpose: The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the…
about 3 years ago - 1 comment
Sales Executive/Account Manager (Ortigas, Pasig City) Responsibilities: * Responsible for selling high value conferences and exhibition packages. * Responsible for managing call volumes among multiple corporate leads to ensure achievement of sales targets set and service level deliverables. * Sends email proposal to target clients for follow-up. * Ensures the high quality of customer service…