Team Manager – Teleperformance
Team Manager (For a Financial Account – Dispute LOB)
(National Capital Reg)
* Lead his/ her own team to exceed the team’s performance targets as he/ she works with other team managers/ team members in analyzing data, mapping out solutions, building processes and launching high impact initiative that will eventually result to exceeding over-all program performance
* Prepare and analyze helpful data.
* Escalate issues when necessary
* Train Relationship Managers if need be
* Take the lead in launching program initiatives assigned to him/to her by account heads
* Must be able to motivate team members by coaching them and developing them into competent relationship managers
* Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
* Has work experience with any Disputes Line of Business
* Self Motivated- Being a consistent performer is a major advantage
* Excellent English Communication Skills, both Verbal and Written
* Willing to thrive in a challenging environment and can drive cross sell numbers while exceeding performance in other key metrics.
* Highly Competitive but must be a team player
* Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
* Analytical and should be detail-oriented
* Tech-Savvy and Internet-Savvy
* Strong people or interpersonal skills. Has the ability to motivate and coach team members
* Excellent Problem Solving and Decision Making skills
* Flexible and must be willing to work all shifts
* Knowledgeable in MS Office applications specially Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
* Can work under extreme pressure
* Has a good sense of urgency
* Highly Creative, Must be able to think outside the box
* Experience dealing w/ customer disputes a requirement.
Company Name :
Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
Type of Company :
Private Limited Company, Foreign Based Company
Pavillon Mall EDSA Central Mandaluyong City —-
Company Fax :
(02) 637-7111 loc. 323
No related posts.