Teleperformance – Call Center Support
IT Call Center Support
(National Capital Reg)
* The Teleperformance USA IT department is searching for an energetic Technology professional to manage escalated support issues for their worldwide call centers.
* As a Call Center Support Analyst, this individual must be able to work in a fast paced environment utilizing multi-tasking, strong coordination and communications skills.
* They will be required to take ownership of identified issues and help resolve them as quickly as possible through strong individual troubleshooting skills and engagement of other IT employees.
* This individual will be responsible for communicating status of issues real-time and after the fact to both internal and external parties through verbal and written communication.
* The CCS Analyst will also be responsible for ongoing maintenance of Teleperformance technical documentation and using that documentation to assist in performing an impact analysis for internal projects and change management.
* As a follow-up to their management of escalated issues, this individual will take responsibility for ensuring receipt of a timely and accurate root cause analysis.
* Experience across multiple IT disciplines including telecom, networking, systems and desktop administration
* Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
* Must have exceptional verbal and customer service skills
* Must have excellent writing skills, including experience doing technical writing/documentation
* Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision
* 4 year degree in an IT related course of study or equivalent experience
* Highly desired
* Experience with call center technology.
* Applicant will be requested to provide a sample of some technical writing they have completed.
Interested applicants may apply directly at the Teleperformance Recruitment Office
Level 2 North Parking Building, Mall of Asia, Pasay City.
Office hours are from 10 am – 6 pm Monday to Friday
8am – 5pm every Saturday.
Please bring an updated resume with 1×1 picture.
No related posts.