Transcom Asia – Call Center Jobs in Pasig
SERVICE DELIVERY TEAM LEAD (PASIG)
(National Capital Reg – Pasig City)
The Service Desk Team Lead’s role is to oversee a group of Service Desk staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Service Desk functions. The Service Desk Team Lead will also contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users at the desktop level.
• Manage the Team’s schedule to ensure that the Service Desk Hotline is staffed at all times in order to meet Service Levels and Team Targets.
• Track and analyze trends in Service Desk requests and generate statistical reports. Review Volume Requirements and provide recommendation for staffing requirements.
• Provide recommendation for acquisition of equipment, tools, and space needed to allow team members to adequately support the customers.
• Ensure that Service Desk Team is providing first-class service support from initial client contact to closure. Ensure requests are received and handled in a professional manner and logged with sufficient information. Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
• Manage day-to-day activities with hands on approach, upholding the industry service standards and expectations to ensure that the team goals and SLA’s are met. Conduct daily shift and periodic meeting to make sure the team understands daily goals, task assignments, and important communications.
• Manage 2nd point of Escalations when SLA & End User Satisfaction fail. Act as a further escalation point for customers and internal IT Support teams.
• Takeover or assist a Service Desk Analyst with their ticket or calls when necessary. Provide floor support when available.
• Perform interviews and applicant screening as required.
• Enforce Company & Department Rules, Regulations and Standard Procedures.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.
* Full-Time positions available.
Transcom Asia 4th Flr. Transcom Center Bldg., Las Fiestas Rd. (beside Fun Ranch & Tiendesitas) Frontera Verde Compound, Pasig City, National Capital Reg 1600 Telephone: 702-2400 or 702-2447 email address: email@example.com
No related posts.