Jr. Data Analyst
(National Capital Reg – Pioneer Mandaluyong)
* Prepare statistical data for analysis including retrieving data from multiple sources.
* Importing data into various software programs, and manipulating data to support model building.
* Assist in the development and methodology of analytical tools that can support decisions across various business units including Marketing, Supply Chain, and Finance.
* Develop and design reports and analyses in response to business questions
* Extract, compile, summarize, and analyze data using tools such as MySQL, Access, Visual Basic and MS Excel
* Preferably a candidate with at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Access, MySQL, Visual Basic
* Experience with reporting and data mining tools
* Background in concepts of relational databases a plus
* Intermediate experience with identifying user needs and developing standard reporting for non-technical users
* Intermediate ability to understand business processes and data flow
* Knowledge of information systems and inventory management a plus
Applicants may also send resumest to: [email protected]
U.S Autoparts Network (Philippines) Corp.
5th Floor, RCC Center, 104 Shaw Blvd Pasig City 1600.
No related posts.
|Print article||This entry was posted by ninja on August 1, 2010 at 3:34 pm, and is filed under U.S Autoparts Network. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
No comments yet.
No trackbacks yet.
about 3 years ago - No comments
Data Analyst (National Capital Reg) Responsibilities: • Undertake and assist in data migration for new companies in ERPLN • Undertake and assist Group Logistics Services in item number change project • Analyses stock movement and tracks data • Constructs stock status and exception reports • Delivers accurate and timely data entry and report generate •…