Carmudi today officially launches its app for the Philippines. If you’re looking for either brand new or used cars you can now do so in the convenience of your Android device.
Carmudi is powered by Rocket Internet which is also the company behind Lazada and Zalora. Philippines is the 9th country to get this service which is basically an online portal for people on the lookout for cars. Below is an overview of the app’s features:
* Country selection (Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Ghana, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam)
* Available in 8 languages (Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Bengali, English, French, Spanish, Urdu, Vietnamese)
* Real time search results (e. g. Toyota Camry 3,267 results)
* Search brands by logo
* Browse by category, prices, colors and more!
* Detailed model descriptions from verified sellers
* Clean interface with straightforward & fast navigation
* High resolution (1920×1280) images of cars, trucks & motorcycles
* Zoom-in image gallery function
* Share your new car directly on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and more
* Easily contact your preferred car dealer or private seller via email, telephone or SMS
The company now has 20,000 vehicles (and counting) all ready for purchase. Their list is complete from sports cars, to owner jeeps, and all the way to rice-harvesting trucks. It is available to download for free over at the Play Store. For Apple users, you can still visit their official website while waiting for the iOS-compatible app to come before the year ends.
To get to know more of the Carmudi app for Android, check out App in Focus: Carmudi for Android App.