After seeing the huge design improvements in Samsung’s recent smartphones like the Galaxy Alpha and the Galaxy Note 4, a lot of people are excited about the Galaxy S6’s design. If you’re one of those people, then wait no more! The Samsung Galaxy S6 may have just been accidentally revealed through some photos on the internet.
Seeing through the case
From the images above, you will notice a few things:
- There is no opening for the speakers at the back, but one case above suggests that there is one on the bottom left side
- The flash and the heart-rate monitor is relocated
- The space for the micro USB port is still wide, which may suggest the presence of waterproofing and / or fast charging with 3.0
- The back design is still patterned with dots
- There is a huge chance of having metal on the sides, but the cases are covering it
- New TouchWiz design is found on the screen
If you search up Galaxy S6 cases on Amazon, you’ll find quite a lot of them – and they’re all consistent regardless of who manufactured the case (Cush Cases, Spigen). Case manufacturers are given the dimensions of companies’ next smartphones ahead of launch, so it’s really safe to say these have a high rate of being accurate. If you want to try and see more of the Galaxy S6, you can already do some early case shopping.