June 30, 2014

Lazada confirms Xiaomi Mi 3 sold out in 1 hour!

Last June 26, Xiaomi launched a flash sale of the Mi 3. Exactly 3,000 unit were sold thru Lazada. Today, we have confirmed that all phones were sold out in 1 hour according to our source within Lazada.

According to our source, they were originally aiming for a 15-minute break-up of the Mi3.

The order page was finally closed at the 1-hour mark. It’s not as fast as the 3-minute, 8-minute record in Singapore and Malaysia but it’s a record-breaking feat nonetheless.

Xiaomi Mi3S rumored specs list from leaked screenshot
ASUS Zenfone 5 vs Xiaomi Mi 3: Specs comparison
Globe offers Xiaomi Mi3 at Plan 999

14 Responses to “Lazada confirms Xiaomi Mi 3 sold out in 1 hour!”

1. lex says:

mabagal kasi internet sa Pinas, LOL

2. Miko Morelos says:

It can’t beat Singapore and Malaysia ‘coz they got ultrafast bandwidth unlike here (y) #lolbuttrue

3. Yano Escueta says:

I ordered mine at 11:47am June 26, I received confirmation 12:04pm via email, and until yesterday they haven’t delivered it. That’s 3 days after their promised 1-2 days delivery within metro manila. People I know who live in QC got their units by Friday June 27, I live in Makati, near Lazada offices….I don’t get why it will take them 4 days to deliver to Makati.

• elmo says:

nag order ako ng exactly 12pm.. nakuha ko ng Satuday via LBC.. COD..

superb ang phone.. S5 ang katapat except sa waterproof ang s5

accessories ang dapat nilang ilabas ngayon :-)

4. D3X says:

I ordered mine last June 26 and delivered next day. Enjoying the good speed, graphics and features so far…and it’s quite lightweight despite it’s screensize. Mi3 specs are bang for the buck!

5. D3X says:

I ordered mine last June 26 and delivered next day, paid via COD. Enjoying the good speed, graphics and features so far. It’s quite lightweight despite its screensize.

Mi3 specs is bang for the buck!

6. rex says:

I ordered 1:30-1:40pm, so hindi in 1hr. span naubos. I think around 1:45 nag outOfStock status na ang lazada. However, hindi pa dumating yung unit ko. :(

• Boybato says:

It’s not true that the stocks ran out in a span of 1 hour. I was able to order pa bandang 1:15 pm na. When i checked LaZada’s website ng bandang 1:45 pm eh doon ko nakita na out of stock na nakalagay sa screen.

7. HNSCC says:

Bumili lang ako ng suka sa tindahan para pag-isipan kung oorder ako ng mi3, pagbalik ko… Ubos na!

8. paow says:

Ako nga nadapa eh.. :'(

9. […] now* and be the next owner of the new Xiaomi Mi3 smartphone that was sold out for the first hour on its first exclusive mobile offer last June 26, […]

10. […] now* and be the next owner of the new Xiaomi Mi3 smartphone that was sold out for the first hour on its first exclusive mobile offer last June 26, […]