June 20, 2009

SSS.GOV.PH – SSS Philippines Social Security System

Social Security System of the Philippines

SSS Online Inquiry. Click here to gain access to your SSS Contributions, Salary Loan Inquiry and Status, as well as SSS Number Inquiry.

Note:You need to login using your User ID and password when you first registered for an account. Also select the Employee or Employer check-box before you sign in. If you have not registered yet, go ahead and sign up here first. Brought to you by the Philippine Social Security Service (SSS).

Still can’t access the Online Inquiry System? Call them up or contact them here.

Update:

SSS Website Scheduled Downtime on June 20, 2009

Please be advised that the SSS Website will be inacessible on June 20, 2009 from 2:00PM – 5:00 PM. It will be back online after the system maintenance.

SSS Philippines: Social Security System
SSS Online: Inquiry on Member Contributions

870 Responses to “SSS.GOV.PH – SSS Philippines Social Security System”

1. EmelieDEGUZMAN says:

when i register in sss in my first name there is a sign in the right side which says i have a first name discrepancy..how will i know what would be the discrepancy in my name i write it correctly what will i do..?

2. panu po malaman yng nomber nang sss ko nawala po kc gs2 ko po sanang mg tanong

3. Lorelyn Saraza says:

verify ko lang po ang sss ko kung puede na po akong mg 1st loan, at kumuha ng maternity loan?..

4. JOAN D>BRON says:

gusto ko lng sanang itanong kung merong hulog yung sss ko

5. gud afternoon, gusto ko lang malaman ko ano ang check number nang asawa ko sa sss salary loan. nag apply sya noong july 22 2013…pangalan nya Mary Grace P. Nacional.

6. carlo tropicales says:

kailan po ba matatapos yung loan ko

7. maebel robles says:

itatanong ko lang po kng dmting na ung sss id q

8. cecile milana bono says:

Gd afternoon po, i forgot my sss # and i lost my id…may i know my sss #? and if possible my contributions…i also want to reactivate my contributions…tnx

9. Joey S Sid-ay says:

Good day po..Ask ko lng po ilang month na ang contribution ko.?

10. Nestor Apuada says:

pwede po bang malaman total number of months ng contribution ko. ito po sss# ko 03-8225083-7

11. homepage says:

I visited many wweb pages except the audio quality for audio songs present aat this site is geniinely fabulous.

12. ervin says:

gusto ko po malaman ang employer id ng SEMPHIL sa brgy. batino calamba city dun po ako nagwowork kilangan ng employer id para makapagregister ako

13. gusto ko po malaman f pwede na po ba ako makapagloan?

14. reynaldo villanueva says:

gud am last nov 18 pa kami nagbayad,d pa din naka post bakit ang tagal ng system….kailan b ito mapopost my sss number is 3341127571

15. Lydia Yuson says:

Starting this year, we plan to separate the processing of the payroll of the “confidential” employees from the rank-and-file, with regard to SSS contributions, can we submit two remittances monthly one for the “confidential employees” and another one for the “rank and file”

16. BENJAMIN VILLANUEVA says:

I’ve been a contributing member of SSS until I move to thoe US in 1998. I wanna know how much I have contributed and how do I get a benefit change my beneficiary. My no is # 07-0906968-5
    Thanks

17. Gusto ko lng po malaman ang contribution ko for the year 2013.
    Thanks..