Here’s a customary list of things I’d like to achieve for this blog before the end of this year. Some of you may already have a list similar to this under their Blog New Year’s Resolution. I remember my blog goals for 2005 and oh they were so ambitious.
- More posts more often. You think 2 to 3 posts a day is okay for a blog, right? Otherwise, we’d all get blog-overdose.
- Make it to PR6. Was able to do it on several of my other blogs and domains (PRs 6,7 & 8 ), most of them only registered in 2006. Maybe Yugatech is a PR giver not a PR taker?
- Get a new custom theme. Been wanting to get one for ages. Hopefully, we’ll have a new one before the end of the month.
- Launch a blog network. Man, it’s been in the works since November 2005. Don’t know why it’s taking us too long.
- Make it to Wikipedia. If Matt Cutt’s entry is being debated and people are lobbying‘ for him, I hope mine won’t be as controversial. *dream on!* (Hey, what about a Wikipedia-like site for Filipinos? *hehehe*)
- Finally release that WP-plugin I’ve been writing for ages. I actually published that page only to find out minutes later that it had a bug so I pulled it off.
- Make that Feedburner chicklet show at least 4 digits — 50 new RSS subscribers a month seems reasonable.
- For me — blogging-related travel outside of Asia.
- Someone suggested — how about a book on blogging? *hmmm*
Anybody else got their blog resolutions up already?