IDC Asia Pacific reports that PC market in our country has seen significant decrease in shipment in the last quarter of 2012. The renowned research firm points out two culprits for this reduction; the fact that local distributors’ warehouses are still filled with filled with previous generation PCs running on Win7 and the poor reception of Windows 8 from consumers.
- Fujitsu launches laptop with palm vein authentication
- AmpliTube iRig: Your Guitar Tone on your iPhone
- WD breaks new grounds with Black^2 Dual Drive
- Hot off the rack: 4TB Western Digital RED NAS
- Toshiba’s Dynabook Kira can last for 22 hours!
- Epson outs world’s 1st large format ink tank printers
- Dell launches new Inspiron laptops
- Schneider Electric APC BX1100CI-MS Backup UPS
- ASUS outs RoG Rampage IV Black Edition
- NVidia launches GeForce GTX 780 Ti