Fujitsu recently announced its latest laptop that comes with a built-in compact palm vein authentication sensor for added security – the Fujitsu Celsius H730 Enterprise Laptop PC Workstation.
- Acer teams up with AWS for extended warranty program
- Acer announced Aspire Z3-600 All-in-One PC
- Brother outs most affordable laser printer at Php2,990
- Fujitsu launches laptop with palm vein authentication
- AmpliTube iRig: Your Guitar Tone on your iPhone
- WD breaks new grounds with Black^2 Dual Drive
- Hot off the rack: 4TB Western Digital RED NAS
- Toshiba’s Dynabook Kira can last for 22 hours!
- Epson outs world’s 1st large format ink tank printers
- Dell launches new Inspiron laptops