Th folks from Silverstone sent this huge heat sink for us to check out and use in our next build. The Heligon Series HE01 is one huge heat sink it’s almost as big as a power sully unit (PSU).
- An early look at ASUS’ 2013 MoBo lineup
- Samsung’s 13” lappy to boast WQXGA+ resolution!
- Western Digital outs My Passport Ultra HDDs
- HP expands its hybrid tablet offerings
- WD collabs with SanDisk for new hybrid drives
- ASUS teases two new devices on its latest clip
- HTC R7 and R12 leaked
- Seagate unveils its first consumer-centric SSD
- ASUS RoG prepping to launch PCI-E SSD in May
- No more Twitter for Websites on IE6/7 starting May 13