Back in the latter part of last year, Toshiba has released a set of portable hard drives. One of which is the Toshiba Canvio Slim 3.0 which is one of the thinnest 2.5-inch external hard drive we’ve seen thus far. Let’s see what other features this storage device has in our full review.
- NVidia unveils GeForce GTX 780
- An early look at ASUS’ 2013 MoBo lineup
- Samsung’s 13” lappy to boast WQXGA+ resolution!
- Western Digital outs My Passport Ultra HDDs
- HP expands its hybrid tablet offerings
- WD collabs with SanDisk for new hybrid drives
- ASUS teases two new devices on its latest clip
- HTC R7 and R12 leaked
- Seagate unveils its first consumer-centric SSD
- ASUS RoG prepping to launch PCI-E SSD in May