Last month, we were sent to Singapore to have a sneak-peek at ASUS’ upcoming motherboards portfolio for this year. These new Z87 MoBos will be released in the Taiwanese firm’s mainstream lineup and its three major product lines; TUF (The Ultimate Force), RoG (Republic of Gamers) and WS (Work Station).
- NVidia unveils GeForce GTX 780
- An early look at ASUS’ 2013 MoBo lineup
- Samsung’s 13” lappy to boast WQXGA+ resolution!
- Western Digital outs My Passport Ultra HDDs
- HP expands its hybrid tablet offerings
- WD collabs with SanDisk for new hybrid drives
- ASUS teases two new devices on its latest clip
- HTC R7 and R12 leaked
- Seagate unveils its first consumer-centric SSD
- ASUS RoG prepping to launch PCI-E SSD in May